Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Born This Way was for her fans.

Joanne was for her family.

But ARTPOP. It was all her. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t feel like there was much more concept than her doing big artistic fashion choices when she left her hotel, like the Mona Lisa outfit. 

That’s about the only ARTPOP thing that actually happened. 

Jessica Germ

Honey, the only thing missing was good management and promotion. Everything was way too messy

RochestrMonstr

I wouldn't have changed a thing about ARTPOP. That album is fun, light, colorful, chaotic, and almost comical at times. After TFM and BTW were so dark and serious, and then announcing a title as pretentious as "ARTPOP", I figured she would take the same route again. But then I heard the music and it was just such a nice change, at least to me. 

I wouldn't want every album from her to be an ARTPOP, and was very glad when she switched it up yet again for Joanne. But ARTPOP will always hold a very special spot in her discography for me.  

Smother Em Eh

Agreed and the tracklist didn't really quite match the concept either. Gaga was suppose to go all out artistically, and she had tracks like Dope, Donatella, and Fashion? 

:oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Tbh, I'm tired of revisiting ARTPOP era....:interestinga:can GGD please move on? :poot:

It was such a crazy, messy, and interesting era. The most interesting era in her career so far. And well we're obsessed what can we say? :derpga:

Zaskar
23 minutes ago, JosephH said:

It was such a crazy, messy, and interesting era. The most interesting era in her career so far. And well we're obsessed what can we say? :derpga:

Yeah, it was.....but such intense obsession is not healthy :poot:

We should be preparing our wigs for LG6....instead of crying over split milk..I mean...ARTPOP... :sis:

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Yeah, it was.....but such intense obsession is not healthy :poot:

We should be preparing our wigs for LG6....instead of crying over split milk..I mean...ARTPOP... :sis:

As much as I am quite obsessed with the AP era, it is time to move on. Your right. We gotta let go of the past and like you said, "prepare our wigs for LG6" cause I'm ready! :triggered:

TeenIdle
5 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Don't forget Cherry Cherry Boom Bomm

Gaga likes her nonsense syllables and stupid lyrics.

It's the name of the producer sis :toofunny:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

It's the name of the producer sis :toofunny:

I know Cherrytree records and so on but why name this **** on a song. Same for her mention of Red One in Just Dance

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

I know Cherrytree records and so on but why name this **** on a song. Same for her mention of Red One in Just Dance

the label probably made her do it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

the label probably made her do it

maybe but there's probably a reason why she never did this afterwards again (except for G.U.Y for as much as i remember)

TeenIdle
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It's his signature. It's not Gaga

Archived