Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP should not be Gaga's 3rd full album

ordinarynam1310

Featured Posts

Haralampos
15 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

i said full album, TFM is an EP

To be considered as an album must have 8 songs and up.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
7 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

those are not count as lyrics to me though, it's just the way she sing to make the song more catchy

Partial credit only on Alejandro:

She's got both hands in her pocket
And she won't look at you, won't look at you <--
She hides true love en su bolsillo
She's got a halo around her finger, around you <--

The Bling

G8oYmHg.gif

Shame on all of you :smh::smh::smh:

No wonder Gaga no longer visits this site

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ryanripley
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

G8oYmHg.gif

but i feel like she would agree the concept deserved better because of her old management :poot: 

this is nothing compared to what people have to say about her face or boyfriend :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

G8oYmHg.gif

I defended ARTPOP! :grr: By showing the weaknesses of the other albums :gum:

4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Partial credit only on Alejandro:

She's got both hands in her pocket
And she won't look at you, won't look at you <--
She hides true love en su bolsillo
She's got a halo around her finger, around you <--

It’s pop music, it’s not supposed to be an ultimate lyrical perfection, calm down with the unnecessary bashing :saladga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Mustang said:

It’s pop music, it’s not supposed to be an ultimate lyrical perfection, calm down with the unnecessary bashing :saladga:

I said this to a person who complained about similar lines and just wanted to show that sometimes lyrics aren't perfect.

FRANK1991
22 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I feel that there shouldn't have been a full era for it. I did enjoy the Artrave but ARTPOP felt like she was over it before she was even half way through the era. 

I feel that the songs weren't fully fleshed out. It was more of an experimentation so it should have been treated as such.  

The way she was conducting herself in interviews and dressing in public fit the whole theme of ARTPOP but the album just didn't. It was like she had too many ideas that she couldn't merge together to fit the theme. 

agreed!

she was doing a lot of artistic collaboration in terms of videos, photo shoot, fashion, imagery  

but the songs were just EDM pop which we got a lot of already back then

I was really hoping for something like a throwback to something that would fit the sound of pop art

when she was promoting Applause it was great! Seems to be sticking to the theme then poor Venus got dropped from the 2nd single and everything went wrong lol (love DWUW but we all know what happened and I still think Venus was a missed opportunity)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

The Bling
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I defended ARTPOP! :grr: By showing the weaknesses of the other albums :gum:

But you dragged everything else :smh:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

corvus albus
Just now, The Bling said:

But you dragged everything else :smh:

sometimes collateral damage happens when you defend a loved one :laughga:

Just now, corvus albus said:

I said this to a person who complained about similar lines and just wnated to show that sometimes lyrics aren't perfect.

I understand, but with the other posts you really didn’t need to write it like that, using words like “stupid” and such if you needed to show that they aren’t perfect. It made it seem like you were hating on her, but I hope you weren’t 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Mustang said:

I understand, but with the other posts you really didn’t need to write it like that, using words like “stupid” and such if you needed to show that they aren’t perfect. It made it seem like you were hating on her, but I hope you weren’t 

Bad Romance is my favorite Gaga song and Alejandro my number 6 that says everything :ladyhaha:

ordinarynam1310
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I said this to a person who complained about similar lines and just wanted to show that sometimes lyrics aren't perfect.

i'm just saying the lyrics are not good because it doesnt make sense, the lyrics you pointed out are just that catchy part of the song, and it adds to the rhythm of the song but not meant to have an actual meaning

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

i'm just saying the lyrics are not good because it doesnt make sense, the lyrics you pointed out are just that catchy part of the song, and it adds to the rhythm of the song but not meant to have an actual meaning

I wanted to emphasize that Gaga sometimes uses words just to fill space in the song. Sometimes they hurt, do nothing or elevate a song and that this is not a specific ARTPOP problem.

Archived