question

Do you still listen to Joanne?

Ronlop

Do you still listen to Joanne?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still listen to Joanne?

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko

Of course. Why wouldn't I? Diamond Heart, A-Yo, DIC, John Wayne, MR, PI, HG, SP basically everyday since they're on my Spotify playlist in my car.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy

It’s currently my most listened to Gaga album to date!

Religion is a product to sell.

Eggsy
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

I still listen to Just another day. 

Underrated gem

I know i Stan samsung Flexwash... I dropped my tea when this came on tv.

Smother Em Eh

Yes I have the physical copy and 4-5 songs on my phone but honestly don’t listen to it often. It just got really boring tbh

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Around 3 times a week I guess. I usually listen to full albums when I'm commuting and those are mainly Gaga ones.

Goannneeee

I LOVE Joanne, but just like any gaga album after a year & a half that its been out i've listened to it to death so i get a little sick of it. I'm really digging ARTPOP right now. I just love the edm/hard electronic beats, and its the opposite of joanne (what i've been listening to religiously since october 2016) I'll listen to joanne on and off until she releases her next album, and then a year and half later listen to joanne non stop again after LG6 is released.

Eddie A Michael

No. I’ve been repeating Taylor’s Reputation and Kelly Clarkson’s Meaning Of Life since November.

ChromaticaPunk

No which is weird because I still listen to ARTPOP and The Fame since all these years. Joanne had little staying power for me. 

techhausmonster

Yes, 100%. I love that album so much. Now, don't get me wrong, when it came out, I was pissed because it wasn't what I was expecting. After I let it soak in, I realized the true meaning of the album. I went through a time where I quit my job and left all the people around me who I thought were friends. I had an ARTPOP moment :cryga:

During this time, I listened to Joanne the most and I realized that the true happiness you deserve comes from people who love you for you. It really healed me. Now I understand why she did it and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

LMSince2008

No, I'm currently listening to:

- Heal Me.mp3

- Back To You (feat. Bloodpop).mp3

- iPhone (Telephone II) feat. The Chainsmokers.mp3

#WetPaint

#2018radioisours

Archived