Do you still listen to Joanne?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still listen to Joanne?

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayoherewego

Yes I do million reasons is still the most streamed song on the album followed by diamond heart and grigio girls

Sirius094

In full no, but sometimes I listen Perfect illusion, john wayne or DIC

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Phoebe Buffay

The album as a whole, no. But I listen to John Wayne, Million Reasons and Dancin' in Circles regularly. Maybe Perfect Illusion too sometimes.

IAmNotHere1997

Yes, I do. I love it. And btw, I just heard Million Reasons on the radio an hour ago :wub:

Babel

timeless album

once I think I got bored of the album, I rediscover what I thought were the 'filler' tracks and fall in love again

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Triggered said:

timeless album

once I think I got bored of the album, I rediscover what I thought were the 'filler' tracks and fall in love again

SAME!!!

RAMROD

I don’t. I don’t listen to any of Gaga’s albums or songs at the moment.

I have huge library of music. (2.5 TB) 

It contains music from all genres and languages. There are so much to keep up with new music as well.

So I always rotate my library. And listen to music that I am in the mood for at the moment.  

When I feel like listening to Gaga, I will put her on my iTunes playlist.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FRANK1991

only the new one Joanne piano version

I switched albums about a month after its release sorry I'm just not into the style of it.

I was listening to St. Lucia/ The 1975 stuff back then and later found more artists to listen to (Betty Who/ LANY/ Anna of the North/ Ralph...) I think I'm just more into their melancholy/ dream/ 80s pop

just to get some perspectives, BTW album was playing for me for 3 years and 2 years for ARTPOP! :wtfga: Joanne just didn't do it for me.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SlaeUrAnus
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I don’t. I don’t listen to any of Gaga’s albums or songs at the moment.

I have huge library of music. (2.5 TB) 

It contains music from all genres and languages. There are so much to keep up with new music as well.

So I always rotate my library. And listen to music that I am in the mood for at the moment.  

When I feel like listening to Gaga, I will put her on my iTunes playlist.

I have found that I’ll pick and choose when I listen to Gaga as I have just downloaded Spotify and made a playlist of all my favourite songs. 

Also recently, I have rediscovered my Spice Girls obsession so I am constantly listening to Spice and SpiceWorld (send help).

In my messy era.

Archived