Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Tour Brought The Best Bad Romance Performance?

flynn99

Which tour had the best bad romance performance   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Tour Had The Best Bad Romance Performance ?

• The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • The artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • The Joanne World (Not so wordly) tour

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Blue wig said:

ArtRave anyone? I love the crazy neon aesthetic, not to mention the iconic onstage costume change and the prerecorded intro! And the coffin-like structure is cool too! :queenga:

BTWB was also cool: the egg, the costume, everything :staymad:

The only thing I find special about TMB is the gyroscope, but otherwise it's cool too :icega:

I haven't watched any JWT performances yet, I was doing a good job of not spoiling myself too much before the Zurich date :toofunny: (Waiting for that DVD though)

I barf on that

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

The artRave performance is trash, I'd say it's a tie between TMB and JWT.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Joanne World Tour I would’ve chosen TMB but JWT stage enhance the entire performance. 

Blue wig
3 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I barf on that

Wouldn't a bowl be more conveniant than my gorgeous comment that I grew with loving care next to Lady gaga's chickens? :fthis:

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Blue wig said:

Wouldn't a bowl be more conveniant than my gorgeous comment that I grew with loving care next to Lady gaga's chickens? :fthis:

No your comment seems a lot more worthy than a bowl:bye:

ARTPOP2

do seriously 3 people think that the artrave brought the best BR performance ? :triggered:

lady-gaga-the-artpop-ball-tour-2014-1-13

we havent seen the same artrave or did gaga not wear that outfit on your dates ? :oprah:

Bloodyjack

Very close tie between TMB and JWT. That spinning ball at TMB was really cool and she looked like absolute Goddess in that costume...

But I think JWT is low-key in the lead. The stage set up, the costumes,the lighting,the fire OMG

Blue wig
18 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

do seriously 3 people think that the artrave brought the best BR performance ? :triggered:

we havent seen the same artrave or did gaga not wear that outfit on your dates ? :oprah:

Yes, that costume is fun, colourful and, quite frankly, iconic; fight me

Spoiler

it's the artRAVE after all, it wasn't all going to be pristine gowns and leotards... I'm glad she dared to do something like that; at least it wasn't as awful as that white costume with the giant seashells...

ryanripley

the stage for JWT >>>>

however i'm lowkey bored of this song live, including Just Dance

LoveGame she always seems to give a fresh remix but BR and JD are pretty much the same 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

Cannot choose between when she becomes orbital mirror chrome Goddess on TMB

Bad-Romance-Monster-Ball-Tour-lady-gaga-

or when becomes Lucifer for that performance on BTWB

Lady-GAga-Born-This-WAy-Ball-Costume.jpg 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOP2
2 hours ago, Blue wig said:

Yes, that costume is fun, colourful and, quite frankly, iconic; fight me

Hide contents

it's the artRAVE after all, it wasn't all going to be pristine gowns and leotards... I'm glad she dared to do something like that; at least it wasn't as awful as that white costume with the giant seashells...

I agree the costume was fun and fits the "rave" theme but it really doesn't suit Bad Romance :/

Miel

MB had that incredible dress, and JWT had amazing vocals and staging, but BTWB takes the cake for me.

13+-+Bad+romance.jpg

LadyGagaKicksOffTheBornThisWayBallNorthA

394a21b0ffffed89def1610f734eb3c2.jpglady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-2.jpg8632897.jpg

bb2c0b48be0abd883d96ad38229a4704-d54jbe1

The eerie extended intro, the castle shifting, the distorted vocals, the vessel, and the whole demonic vibe that transitioned perfectly into Judas- incredible.

3 points in and ready for more

Enigma

This is absolutely the ONLY negative thing I’ll ever say about the ARTPOP era but THIS outfit for BAD ROMANCE was a choice.

Archived