💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Gorgeous Old

dit

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, dit said:

People make horrible and mean threads and when I make a simple, nice and random thread you want me to get punished for it? :cryga: That's cold sis, that's cold :cryga: :'( 

I was kidding sis :selena: 

1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I was kidding sis :selena: 

Some people agreed with you :selena: I am a victim / target :selena: 

FameHookah
52 minutes ago, gstring said:

She looks like tony Bennett :air: a lot. 

Italians :trollga:

WTF is MDNA

derpmonster
56 minutes ago, gstring said:

She looks like tony Bennett :air: a lot. 

OP image looks like Gaga's eyes on Tony's face

Lady-Gaga-Tony-Bennett2015.jpg

C-WnmxMUMAAmkrz.jpg

Spoiler

Also, the threat title. "Album soon come" teas. Image matches too.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Am I the only one who feels like she'll "Cher" herself when she gets older? (AKA she'll get so much surgery that she'll look 35 when she's in her 70's?) 

or Donatella herself. I don't mean it in a bad way. She's beautiful no matter what. â˜ș 

DrKindnessKunt1999
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

or Donatella herself. I don't mean it in a bad way. She's beautiful no matter what. â˜ș 

The reason why I doubt that Gaga would look like Donatella is because Donatella LOVES tanning and Gaga isn't too much of a going outside to get a tan that makes you look like a different ethnicity kind of girl and afterwards adding a spraytan to look extra toasty type of girl. Keep in mind, the more tanning someone does, the more fillers/facelifts they need to get to have that taut Hollywood look. 

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

The reason why I doubt that Gaga would look like Donatella is because Donatella LOVES tanning and Gaga isn't too much of a going outside to get a tan that makes you look like a different ethnicity kind of girl and afterwards adding a spraytan to look extra toasty type of girl. Keep in mind, the more tanning someone does, the more fillers/facelifts they need to get to have that taut Hollywood look. 

18 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

0b21e972fd7c062fc63066006d0ae0a13ccf2cdd

Spoiler

Jk I kid 

Archived