๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Anyone have any Bollywood recommendations

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So I'm a big film buff and recently everyone has been telling me to watch Bollywood and how fabulous it is but I just have no idea where to start. I really like soap opera style movie, stories about troubled families,failing marriages, unsupportive parents, evil stepmother's etc I also really like horror movies

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, 666 others said:

I think Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will be a pretty good movie to start with.

Bollywood has a lot more to offer though. I'll be happy to suggest more movies if you want.

Absolutely. It would be great if you could give me some more. A few friends have given me suggestions but they don't really fit my tastes so I'd appreciate it

โ€˜Tumhari Suluโ€™

its a movie about a married woman who chases her dreams and achieves something in her life even when she isnโ€™t always supported

gstring

Is slamdog millionaire a bollywood film? That movie is awesome :') oh right, bollywood movie and film was so famous here in Indonesia, my family used to watched it, but i can't remember any of the title .. All i know is kuch kuch hota haiย :firega:

Little little

RAMROD

Padmavaat, Baahubali 1&2, 3 Idiots, Devdas, Chupke Chupke, Parched to name some

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Modern Ecstacy

I'm so excited to see this question! ahhhhh

I'm from India and even though I don't watch Bollywood movies (or any movies for that matter), Here are a few recommendations from my favourites:

English Vinglish

Jab We Met

3 Idiots

Kal Ho Naa Ho

Veer Zaara

Talaash: The Answer Lies Within

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I'm so excited to see this question! ahhhhh

I'm from India and even though I don't watch Bollywood movies (or any movies for that matter), Here are a few recommendations from my favourites:

English Vinglish

Jab We Met

3 Idiots

Kal Ho Naa Ho

Veer Zaara

Talaash: The Answer Lies Within

I'm excited for this answer and yes I've heard a lot about English vinglish

666 others

I second @Modern Ecstacy'sย  recommendations. And I'll add a few more:

Kahaani

Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Lagaan

Dangal

These are all recent films. There are some old ones that I personally love and would recommend.

Mera Naam Joker

Awaara

Padosan

Bawarchi

Abhimaan

Silsila

Umrao Jaan

Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa

ย 

:holyshit:

Archived