Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is the Telephone cover so ugly?

edengowon

Featured Posts

Seeka
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Tbh both  are tragic :poot:

I actually really like the one used worldwide...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaskar
24 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

This one is wack too but it's not exactly hers:triggered:

The_Lonely_Island_-_3-Way_(The_Golden_Ru

You do realise that it's a parody kinda song... Not a serious one? :triggered:

narcoswing
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Tbh both  are tragic :poot:

Tbh almost every The Fame era single cover is tragic. Either the image doesn't fit or then it's a graphic design mess :poot:

swordstalker

I think it pays a fun homage to the Pulp Fiction cover, which the MV is inspired by: 

81UTs3sC5hL._SL1500_.jpg

I think it's perfect. Gaga made the kitschy style her own and it reflects in the silliness of the music video which also has a bizarre aesthetic. 

ChromaticaPunk

Dance In The Dark was suppose to be the single at the time so they needed to quickly make one for Telephone to replace it. That's why we got a beautiful one for DITD

220px-Dance_in_the_Dark.jpg

Babel

I don’t get what you guys are saying I love it

its campy and fun, just like the music video 

Cheesy Potatoes

maybe because the video was over-budget, they don't have much money left to hire a designer to design a decent poster

ArtGagaPop
39 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

Tbh almost every The Fame era single cover is tragic. Either the image doesn't fit or then it's a graphic design mess :poot:

yes i thought about that too, they look very cheap compared to the future eras of gaga:poot:
C_qWySjXkAEaMm4.jpg

Then :staymad:
C_qW_D-XYAA-TMN.jpg

:tony:(let's ignore the mess that's judas :selena:)
hfyLUBi.jpg

Joanne and ARTPOP era was also very well made and they all have the same feel to them:applause:

ArtGagaPop
40 minutes ago, Like a vendetta said:

Dance In The Dark was suppose to be the single at the time so they needed to quickly make one for Telephone to replace it. That's why we got a beautiful one for DITD

TFM could easily had 6 singles with addition of DITD, Monster and spechless. I'm sad they stoped after alejandro:selena:

VOLANTIS
39 minutes ago, Like a vendetta said:

DITD wasn't even up for debate until it came time for a 3rd single. The second single choice was Telephone because of the hype for the two artists at the time. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yes i thought about that too, they look very cheap compared to the future eras of gaga:poot:
C_qWySjXkAEaMm4.jpg

Then :staymad:
C_qW_D-XYAA-TMN.jpg

:tony:(let's ignore the mess that's judas :selena:)
hfyLUBi.jpg

Joanne and ARTPOP era was also very well made and they all have the same feel to them:applause:

Gurrrrrrrrrl those were the height of creativity in the tragic time that was the late 00's. Yall better thank miss Gaga for changing it all. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ArtGagaPop
15 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Gurrrrrrrrrl those were the height of creativity in the tragic time that was the late 00's. Yall better thank miss Gaga for changing it all. 

yes it might been amazing for it's time but they still look really bad compared to all her future eras :poot:

Archived