new video

Taylor Swift - Delicate

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gstring

Well i love it because it' cute and funny :cryga: but story wise almost like rfi 2.0 kinda flaaatt

Little little

I don’t think its THAT bad. The only thing I don’t like is when the artist doesn’t sing their own song while filming the mv.

Redstreak

I’m kind of really over her

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheWitness

Y’all b!tched about wanting the old Taylor back you got it and now you’re b!tching again :ladyhaha:

Host Of Lyricasism

sipthistea
8 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

So... Where them Delicate GIFS at :ladyhaha:

0:55 01:43

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DemeLarell

So did no one catch the concept. Being in the entertainment industry myself this video made me sad. Of course I’m not on her level in the business (I perform in musicals and at theme parks) but being in a position where you have people are watching your every move and you feel like you have to be almost perfect in anything you do can be upsetting some time. And you wish you could just live life like no one is watching you. I wouldn’t say that this video is deep but it but I did make me feel a little bit. 

BLACKOUTbritney

The dancing honestly reminds me of Giselle from Zootopia :diane:

Monster7
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

41HtSj9.gif

screaming

Just remembered my statistics teacher makes these faces in lessons (not the thing with the hand and lips and the last movement, the middle part) :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DemeLarell said:

So did no one catch the concept. Being in the entertainment industry myself this video made me sad. Of course I’m not on her level in the business (I perform in musicals and at theme parks) but being in a position where you have people are watching your every move and you feel like you have to be almost perfect in anything you do can be upsetting some time. And you wish you could just live life like no one is watching you. I wouldn’t say that this video is deep but it but I did make me feel a little bit. 

yeah i caught the concept but that's the problem, it didn't make me feel anything :shrug: it was just a bland concept

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived