💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga x Beyonce 2018

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

Quartz

Imagine. IMAGINE. Something powerful and crazy but more matured and respectable than Telephone. It doesn't even have to be part 2. It just needs to be a banger with visuals. Maybe even dark visuals. Beyonce will benefit from Gaga's Avante Garde quality and Beyonce will protect the collaboration from public backlash. It's perfect! Now THIS is the pop moment you've been asking for :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMSince2008
31 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Imagine. IMAGINE. Something powerful and crazy but more matured and respectable than Telephone. It doesn't even have to be part 2. It just needs to be a banger with visuals. Maybe even dark visuals. Beyonce will benefit from Gaga's Avante Garde quality and Beyonce will protect the collaboration from public backlash. It's perfect! Now THIS is the pop moment you've been asking for :cryga:

Righ. Right. I hope they will come asap and snatch our wigs again..

#2018radioisours

zakariah

Even if they did collab again already, it's probably never gonna see the light of day 'cos they're probably gonna cancel it as usual :fthis:

Miel

Ever since I heard Bey’s “All Night”, my want for a collaboration reignited. I would love another song together.

3 points in and ready for more

ordinarynam1310

But for real they should do it, before that rumor Rih x Bey collab come true so it will have more successful and impact 

Skabi
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t think Beyoncé’s team would want her to work with Gaga again.

why is that?

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t think Beyoncé’s team would want her to work with Gaga again.

Right??

They prefer Ed, Khaled and all those rent-a-rappers :selena::selena:

MaryJaneHolland
13 minutes ago, Miel said:

Ever since I heard Bey’s “All Night”, my want for a collaboration reignited. I would love another song together.

Gaga would've been perfect for '6 Inch' :selena::selena:

Skabi

honestly i'm not THAT mad that we didnt get telephone part 2 but a collab between these two is what pop music needs atm, a telephone level production, a huge BOP, choreography, cinematography, both of them bringing FASHUN (:toofunny:), it would set the bars high again and pop girls will start being more active, we could possibly witness.mp3 pop music's resurrection

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

honestly i'm not THAT mad that we didnt get telephone part 2 but a collab between these two is what pop music needs atm, a telephone level production, a huge BOP, choreography, cinematography, both of them bringing FASHUN (:toofunny:), it would set the bars high again and pop girls will start being more active, we could possibly witness.mp3 pop music's resurrection

make america great again

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived