Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does everyone hate the angel down work tape??

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Florian
51 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm so confused. Her voice is so roar and emotional and her high notes are freaking insane. I prefer it a lot to the actual angel down cause it had too much beats and her notes were blocked. The taste on this website really annoys me it's like everyone obsessed with this heavy campy Disco pop (which don't get me wrong I appreciate it too) but it's time people start appreciate other genres

That's exactly why it's called TASTE. :emma: Everyone enjoy different things and no one can pretend to have "better" taste only because he's opened to more genres. If one appreciate only few genre it's its right  :laughga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I like the soft delicacy of her vocals on the start that ramp up to the powerful end. I wish it were the whole song, but I assume that wasn’t written yet. Still, it’s a fantastic acoustic track.

Sneaky Oliver

I always forget it exists :selena: I only listen to it when I’m listening to the album on Spotify (and I forget to skip it when JAD ends) but it’s beautiful!! 

Its been a while since I heard Angel down work tape and Grigio Girls tbh 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PlastiscGuy

"everyone"? :triggered: who is "everyone"?

In my opinion, it's way better than the album version, her vocals are just everything (especially in the last chorus)

I love it :kara: f*ck whoever hate that song

PG.

Defmix100

I love her vocals and the guitar makes it sound sad and renaissance-esque, I love the track

I think if people hate on it it's because they were expecting big redone x gaga hits and the talked about tracks they worked on before the album went in a different direction, then when they realised this was just a ballad they'd worked on together they decided to not like it

I don’t mind it but maybe people think its useless to add it on the tracklist. That would be like adding Joanne WDYTYG.

I actually prefer the work tape version over the finished one :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Reginald

Girl, the gag is that Angel Down is in the wrong place on the album. Gaga's albums always close with a memorable bop.. The Edge Of Glory, Teeth, Applause...  Angel Down ends the album with a whimper, not a roar. 

Oriane

It's just a work tape, it's interesting to hear but not worth preferring it to the final song.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bloodyjack
7 hours ago, Florian said:

That's exactly why it's called TASTE. :emma: Everyone enjoy different things and no one can pretend to have "better" taste only because he's opened to more genres. If one appreciate only few genre it's its right  :laughga:

Do not go there dahhling:madge:. I blantantly said I also appreciate Disco and I'm very open to all genres but I wish people were more versatile:bye:

Bloodyjack
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

It's just a work tape, it's interesting to hear but not worth preferring it to the final song.

Well yes to me it is:triggered: because her vocals are a lot better, the beats are less heavy and there's no autotune 

Archived