💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Gaga release her unreleased tracks if she wanted to?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

My thoughts have always been with the idea that she was going to release ACT II via the app, and the app was owned by Troy Carter’s company so therefore the material had to be signed off as such. And since it’s technically his company’s property, it’s not hers to release. 

I have a feeling that within the next 5 years Gaga will address the  situation, I also feel that this isn’t the first time this has happened and other artists have spoken out about it. Perhaps she’s under a nondisclosure?

Yes, but will she? The answer is obvious now.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Laceface

I think Gaga is over the music now anyway.. it carries with it bad feelings too. 

ProdigyARTPOP

No she cannot, they were created under ATOM Factory, so she cannot.

Thats Troy Carter’s doing 

41 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

My thoughts have always been with the idea that she was going to release ACT II via the app, and the app was owned by Troy Carter’s company so therefore the material had to be signed off as such. And since it’s technically his company’s property, it’s not hers to release. 

I have a feeling that within the next 5 years Gaga will address the  situation, I also feel that this isn’t the first time this has happened and other artists have spoken out about it. Perhaps she’s under a nondisclosure?

that was the plan :selena:

That's Gossip

GagaUnderYou
21 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

but doesn't Interscope have the ultimate say? 

What could Troy even do with those songs? 

vinster13
21 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Not necessarily though. Sure he was the manager at the time but ARTPOP was recorded and released through Interscope, therefore it’s their property. Atom Factory is a management company, not a label. 

ProdigyARTPOP
23 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

Not necessarily though. Sure he was the manager at the time but ARTPOP was recorded and released through Interscope, therefore it’s their property. Atom Factory is a management company, not a label. 

Yes, but Atom Factory paid and was responsible for that recording process and it’s A&R, which is why she can’t release them. Anything related to ARTPOP was a joint venture between Gaga and Troy

Archived