Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Google OWNS Gaga [+Receipts]

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

So; yesterday I made a thread about a problem I've been having for a while already; I downloaded ARTPOP in my computer :emma: It had proper information, cover, names, etc. Everything was fine. But when I moved the songs to my phone, my music library (aka Google Play :emma:) messed the cover up and even changed the name of the artist to Lady GaGa (:triggered::triggered::triggered:)

EWTLUov.jpg

I have no idea how the hell this happened, but it had been like this for months already. It didn't find it thread worthy so I just kept it quiet :laughga: And it's not the only album that got messed up; Shakira's Oral Fixation Vol. 2 for example also got the cover altered for some reason :selena:

Spoiler

R-1473371-1283205496.jpeg.jpg----------> FJpALc3.png

i was fine with all of this until good sis @Gardevoir pointed out that, when googling Act 2 fanmade covers, my screenshot was already relevant in Google :emma:

7Nv5C5z.jpg

So, who made this cover? Why the **** is it even in my Google Play library? Why doesn't Google like the original ARTPOP cover? :oprah: Then I remembered that not too long ago, Google messed The Incredibles 2 cast and listed Gaga as part of the movie :selena: What is going on, Google, wyd sis. It got recently fixed though :bon:

So, here goes MY THEORY:

Google owns Gaga. They have ACT 2. And they're now coming after me for I have receipts.

I somehow glitched Google when getting ARTPOP on my Google Play library, and got the original Act 2 cover :tony: To cover up for it, Google changed Lady Gaga's name to Lady GaGa (:neyde:) so that I wouldn't notice and make me believe it was some fanart $hit and ignore it; to help cover up for it they also chose some of my albums randomly and changed their covers for actual fanart to mislead me.

Google also tried to have Gaga featured in The Incredibles 2, but she couldn't because of her actual condition. Google wants SatanGa back. They want her to become on top of the world again, and then use her to promote whatever their evil-doing minds want :whitney: They were so confident in Gaga doing something for The Incredibles 2, that they made a mistake that someone (probably dead by now) noticed and made visible. Everybody thinks by now that Google simply messed up, but... then I happened, bringing back that mistake they made months ago revealing Act 2's cover.

Google got scared that people would notice, so they have made countless threads in the dark part of Google that no one but them can access, and are currently using my screenshot to try and track me down, and also search for whoever messed up and let Act 2's cover leak and end them :lolly:They'll eventually delete yesterday's thread, and this thread, and my screenshot. And me.

I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT. I OWN THE TRUTH. NOW YOU DO TOO.

Don't let Google fool you, now you're smarter than them. Let's hold a riot. They can't shut us all down. United we're stronger. Let's take Google down and get our hands on ACT 2 :firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

I'll be killed in the next 12 hours I assume, so... just letting you know I love y'all, it was an amazing experience to be here with all of you in this cult site. IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. I love you @TheShameMonster @CyanDante :kara::cryga:

Don't let my memory fade in vain.

gBC1jQN.gif

Spoiler

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
2 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

Ok but I need that cover in hq

SwissMonster

This is entertaining :sis:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

The Bling
3 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Wow Google did step their game up, uploading the Venus demo with the actual Act 2 cover :ph34r: Well done Google, well done :golfclap:

BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL US ANYMORE :creepflop::creepflop::creepflop:

CyanDante

You are lucky that the album art got replaced by Gaga's images. In my case it gets replaced by my own photos :air: :toofunny: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

The Bling
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

You are lucky that the album art got replaced by Gaga's images. In my case it gets replaced by own photos :air: :toofunny: 

OMG wtf :air: Google does hate you sis

highlikegaga

this is a reach tbh:ladyhaha:

i remember back when i used to download music illegally the cover of the song would rarely be the actual album/single cover. it would be some rando photo or a promo photo of the site i downloaded the song from. so this doesn't mean anything per se, but the cover is kinda cute.

The Bling
6 hours ago, Triggered said:

Nice thread PunkTheFunk :triggered: 

Jk sis

buy act II on google play 

Glad you noticed :classy:@PunkTheFunk

KNm3YHo.gif

Archived