opinion

Say Something Nice About Dancin’ In Circles

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

It was my favourite when listening to the leaked snippets of the songs and I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint in the slightest, it went over and beyond and delivered :worship2: Awesome song :woohoo:

7 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

So fun fact about this song and my experience with it :poot:

i was at work the other day and I had it stuck in my head and since I work at McDonald’s I was taking a drive thru order. I finished the order and thought the headset was off but nooooooo it wasn’t :selena:

i ended up singing the lines “baby don’t cry baby don’t cry. Dancin in Circles feels good to be lonely” before I realized the headset was on and I was singing to a customer outside :laughga:

needless to say I wasn’t handing out their order and forced someone else to :lolga:

OT: Issa bop 

OMG :air: you be SHOOK if I was the customer. I would’ve said back to the speaker: tap down those boots while I beat around.....:ladyhaha:

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

So fun fact about this song and my experience with it :poot:

i was at work the other day and I had it stuck in my head and since I work at McDonald’s I was taking a drive thru order. I finished the order and thought the headset was off but nooooooo it wasn’t :selena:

i ended up singing the lines “baby don’t cry baby don’t cry. Dancin in Circles feels good to be lonely” before I realized the headset was on and I was singing to a customer outside :laughga:

needless to say I wasn’t handing out their order and forced someone else to :lolga:

OT: Issa bop 

tenor.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Diamonster

The instrumental gives mE LIFEEE :tony: and I just love it, it's my go to from the album, the one I always listen along John Wayne

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Should have been the lead single

Would have been a top 5 hit for sure and her carreer would be in a very different place today.

“Now to perform Dsncin in Circles, the lead single off of her new album, Joanne, named in tribute to her late aunt that was a sexual abuse victim and died of lupus; Here’s Lady Gaga”

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived