Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne World Tour documentary coming soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Gaga's sister's boyfriend :triggered: What kind of my mom works at Netflix realness

Tbf it was Gaga's sister's bf who made the "Gypsy tour video" that leaked a while back

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx

ok folks he's not a "twitter insider" or anything like that, he's just a fan, there's absolutely no reason for him to lie.

he was the one who said he had been interviewed by Alex for the JWT DVD minutes before Gaga tweeted that they were filming the show in Birmingham

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Nah. There will be none. Sadly.But I assume they keep all the material for later use.

why would there not be a dvd? gaga made a huge deal about it and she pretty much delivers now since the joanne era

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PlanetChromatica

Y'all are not stans if you don't know that Natali's boyfriend IS called Alex, I follow him on instagram, he is the one that does Gaga's instagram photoshoots before and after shows on the tour.

AndrewGr

Excuse me but if you don't know that Natali's boyfriend is a legit person and a filmmaker/photographer who works with Gaga you're kinda flop fan :excuseu:

giphy.gif

Ferrer Zorola
44 minutes ago, The Bling said:

2BFYA04.gif

Gaga's sister's boyfriend :air:

43 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Gaga's sister's boyfriend :triggered: What kind of my mom works at Netflix realness

40 minutes ago, Blond said:

'Just spoke to Gaga’s Sister’s boyfriend Alex. He confirmed to me that there is a #JoanneWorldTour DVD. & me and my friends just got interviewed with him for the DVD!!!'

LIAR 100%

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

"Gaga’s Sister’s boyfriend Alex" is the new "my best friend's housekeeper's daughter"

Z0R4aAT.png

You do know who Alex, Natali’s boyfriend is, right? He’s the guy Gaga speaks of in Sinner’s Prayer and he takes her IG photos

LIFE IS GOOD

Infinity Wave
49 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I GAGGLED :giveup:

Colourful

The Bling
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

You do know who Alex, Natali’s boyfriend is, right? He’s the guy Gaga speaks of in Sinner’s Prayer and he takes her IG photos

I'm knew :laughga: But the way the OP phrased was hillarious, my mom works at Netflix teas :air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived