💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Opinion: Gaga wasn't over with the public during ARTPOP

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
8 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Your friends don't necessarily represent the GP. Also, Applause was on GTA? :wtfga:

i don't mean my close friends i mean like people i know, they all either dislike her or like her  but most like her to some extent

ryanripley
22 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Your friends don't necessarily represent the GP. Also, Applause was on GTA? :wtfga:

Applause was added to the game in 2014 when it was re-released for PC, XB1 and PS4 and it's still one of the top selling video games

it just won't die :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ordinarynam1310

ARTPOP started out great, the single was loved, but things got real messy when the album came out/the second single was chosen

58 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

they all go on about how much they loved applause (maybe cause it was on GTA idk :saladga:

true omg

Black Jesus †

FameHookah

Yeah all my straights friends loved Applause and DWUW lmao she let the media's bias get into her head and lost confidence in her work, i dont blame her tho, it was harsh.

WTF is MDNA

BornSimon

You guys, just some gays hated her. Gaga was still huge, she just wasn't as everywhere as she was before, didn't promote anywhere, didn't release a video for her second single and it took her like 6 months to release her third one. Her team was a mess, the promo was horrible, Gaga herself was in quite a state for the most part and the album campaign lasted like 2 months in total. 

Gaga quickly started thinking that she didn't need to promote, and she has maintained that attitude for years now. That is the main reason why she isn't as popular as she used to be, she has neglected most markets since 2012. That is SIX years. Six years in the pop music world equals centuries.

Archived