MONSTER

HIGHWAY UNICORN (ROAD TO LOVE)

FASHION!

THE GREATEST THING

NEW YORK

CANDY IN CONTROL

STUCK ON ****IN' YOU

POSH LIFE

I obviously love whatever Lady Gaga makes, but these just felt messy and disjointed. :wtfga:

Have I missed something or what's that :oprah: 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Donatella: This song would’ve slayed if she didn’t flub it up with lyrics that just don’t make sense. Casual listeners wouldn’t know what she’s talking about. 

Swine: Swine had huge potential, but I think it’s a bit repetitive and needed more lyrical wise. She definitely should have added the Industrial vibes she had when she previewed it during rehearsals for the ITunes Fest. It’s too produced, slow, and it drags.

Sexxx Dreams: This song slays and is not a mess but it has to be on the list because I’ll never forgive Gaga for not striping this song back and using slower live instruments to make it Raw and Sexy like it was during the ITunes Fest rehearsal video. The album version is good but too polished, produced, and it lost its sexy.

May I Read You? 😎

Andrew Warhola

I don't want to be disrespectful and call the song a mess but you could tell me there's a cockroach on my face and I still wouldn't move as fast as my fingers run to press skip when I hear the first line of Fashion Of His Love

xTSntNG.png

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

DonnieDarko
On 7.02.2018 at 1:32 AM, Xardas said:

most of ARTPOP songs

I mean melodies are great but the production...

May I see your credentials regarding producing music? ARTPOP was many things, but the production was actually something that stood out.

OT

Most of Born This Way is a mess, excluding MTN, ScheiBe, HML and BM.

LetsGetHigh
15 hours ago, saltface said:

VENUs :saladga:

It's time you deactivate for insulting the best song on ARTPOP.

scallywally
11 hours ago, Mythos said:

The Cure :trollga:

The cure I wouldnt call a mess but the style was 2 years late, it sounded so dated. 

Archived