Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About the cancellation

Muche86

Featured Posts

Hey 
Since there are some people on here that think that Lady Gaga already planned to cancel the rest of the tour back at the Grammys I have a few words to say:

I met her Dad in NY the day of the Grammys at Joanne‘s Trattoria. When I told him that my friends and I are from Germany and we are looking forward to the show in Cologne he replied that all of the family is going to be at the last show in Berlin. 

So why would he mention that if the whole thing was planned.

SiliconeMonster

This is all just so sad. I highly doubt it was planned, but I do think it was something they worried about a lot. And expected to become a reality. I just hope she takes care of herself and ignores everyone who refuses to believe her. 

Find your freedom in the music

FreemyARTPOP

Okay, thanks for the information, but

this is sooooo last week. Let's give Gaga some break and let her rest. If it was planned or not won't change the situation and won't cure her. 

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

this is sooooo last week. Let's give Gaga some break and let her rest. If it was planned or not won't change the situation and won't cure her. 

She never said anything about Gaga not giving a rest ?!? 

Many people on here are still speculating so it’s not soooo last week.

DS

FreemyARTPOP
3 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I know she didn’t but can’t we just let it go? 

3 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Right...i never said that anything about it. 

She should recover as long as she needs the time. It was just a note to those who speculate if it was a planned thing

11 minutes ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

We will cure her with our love:triggered:

Schwerk

I never thought it was planned. I just think they pushed the filming forward just in case because Gaga was feeling worse after traveling back to the US for the Grammy's. After reading that lady's story on Instagram I believe Gaga herself insisted on pushing through till the end. It wasn't untill that lady talked to Bobby and Christian in a way like Emma talked to Gaga at the Born this way ball, that Gaga realized she had to stop. Man, I feel so bad for her she doesn't want to say goodbye to being a fierce as F popstar and who can blame her?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TheQueenLG

Wow, this is really sad. 

This doesn't look good for those wishing for a DVD... If she wasn't planning on cancelling, then she probably was also planning on getting more footage from her remaining shows. We'll have to see if they got enough footage to compile a DVD from her two Bermingham shows. :saladga: I hope she makes an announcement soon to put us out of our misery. :laughga:

Also, I know that Gaga's health is much more important than the release of a DVD... Just leaving this here while I think out loud. Not being insensitive to Queen Gagz at all. :classy:

15 minutes ago, Ella Taylor said:

Gaga literally needs to rest all of 2018, shes been working herself to death since 2007!

Farmerga says hi

Decodekid

I mean Gaga doesn't have to tell her parents about her health decisions i guess.. 

maybe he did not know too

Im Harol don't tell anyone

9 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I never thought it was planned. I just thinked the pushed the filming forward just in case because Gaga was feeling worse after traveling back to the US for the Grammy's. After reading that lady's story on Instagram I believe Gaga herself insisted on pushing through till the end. It wasn't untill that lady talked to Bobby and Christian in a way like Emma talked to Gaga at the Born this way ball, that Gaga realized she had to stop. Man, I feel so bad for her she doesn't want to say goodbye to being a fierce as F popstar and who can blame her?

:tea:  She was going to continue as long as she possibly could, and hopefully all the way.  That's totally how Gaga thinks.  Of course plans had to be made for the worse case, but Gaga wasn't about to quit until she had to.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived