💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

YouTub downloading

gagafrontrow

Featured Posts

gagafrontrow

How to download  YouTube videos? The usual suspects such as off liberty and anythingtomp3 are not working.

Help! 

www.gagafrontrow.com

The Bling
2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

While we're at it, do you know how I could download a two hour 1080p video?

If it's for computer, I have a program called 'Youtube Downloader HD', you copy and paste the link and you can choose the quality of the video and voilà :whitney:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

12 minutes ago, The Bling said:

If it's for computer, I have a program called 'Youtube Downloader HD', you copy and paste the link and you can choose the quality of the video and voilà :whitney:

i haave a programme like this too they are great imo

1 hour ago, The Bling said:

Thank you! I've been trying with different programs but they either let me download the full two hours, but in lower quality, or wouldn't let me download a video that long at all.

Was downloading this, btw:

Spoiler

and i oop
1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

How to download  YouTube videos? The usual suspects such as off liberty and anythingtomp3 are not working.

Help! 

1 hour ago, ARTBOP said:

While we're at it, do you know how I could download a two hour 1080p video?

Keepvid.com

The Bling
5 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Thank you! I've been trying with different programs but they either let me download the full two hours, but in lower quality, or wouldn't let me download a video that long at all.

Was downloading this, btw:

Hide contents

YAAAAS :golfclap: I'll try to download it with my program

EDIT: You can perfectly download it, Youtube Downloader HD works perfectly fine :whitney: But it's around 2'5 GB so it will take a while :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

1 hour ago, The Bling said:

Awesome. The program I've been using downloaded the audio for 1080p video separately, and you had to pay for the upgrade that combines them or do it yourself. This one combines for free. Works great. Thanks!

gagafrontrow

Thanks.  convert2mp3 not working "in my country" (USA). But keepvid is cool.

www.gagafrontrow.com

51 minutes ago, The Bling said:

YAAAAS :golfclap: I'll try to download it with my program

EDIT: You can perfectly download it, Youtube Downloader HD works perfectly fine :whitney: But it's around 2'5 GB so it will take a while :poot:

Yup, I was saying that other programs did that. I tried yours and it worked perfectly. Thanks! :firega:

Keepvid still works for me, as of yesterday? But they only go up to 720p for free, I think.

I sometimes use a Mac app called "4K Video Downloader".

YouTube is always tweaking things, probably to intentionally break the downloaders.

Archived