news

Remaining JWT dates cancelled

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

I feel bad for those who bought the tickets but doesn't get to go to the concert. 

I'm worried for Gaga too, hope she can recover soon. I'm scared she won't ever do a full world tour with this health condition

BLACKOUTbritney

Praying for her recovering. You know Gaga doesn't just cancel so she must be in so much pain :( This probably explains the BBC review for the last show that said she seemed off. She will probably take some time off now until ASIB 

So sorry for all the fans too :( 

She hides it well - this genuinely shocked me

I wonder if she was planning on filming all of the remaining tour dates or if she knew this was coming and wanted to film the two before cancelling (hence why she wanted to make it perfect by redoing the songs when the stage messed up) 

DiscoStyx

I am so sad... for my friends in France but also for her of course. I hope she will recover soon. She probably needs a lot of rest.

I guess she'll leave time between the shows of the Vegas residency

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

DoremonLove

Oh **** no **** i want her to be okay hope shes not dragged for this:ohno: i will pray for her now :ohno: i am so scared please god  let her be healthy:ohno:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Maybe this is why she filmed Birmingham? 

I know this will sound bad, but it's not my intention.

But it's a such a strange coincidence that the cancellation news come right after the tour is filmed and confirmed for a DVD release. Two days ago, according to the videos and stuff, she seemed to be fine...

I'm seriously concerned man. Gaga is so inspiring for pushing through the pain to entertain fans.

A true queen. She really needs to take a break.

:saladga:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

VenusUrania

I'm shocked... Poor Gaga... I hope she gets better! She has every right to put her health first and take proper care of herself

I'm so sad for all European fans and Gaga also

Tom Nook

I feel bad for the European monsters :ohno: obviously this is something out of her control and I hope the following months she focuses on her well being 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

I know this will sound bad, but it's not my intention.

But it's a such a strange coincidence that the cancellation news come right after the tour is filmed and confirmed for a DVD release. Two days ago, according to the videos and stuff, she seemed to be fine...

I think they planned this cancellation a while back, so they decided to film it already. Maybe she's in constant pain and they wanted to "contain" it before it gets out of hand?

Mikey Monster

Omg I’m so saddened by the news! And I’m so sad for the european fans! 😭 let’s pray she can rest and get better so she can be happy and healthy ❤️❤️❤️ Love u SO MUCH Gaga hope u feel better!!!❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Archived