💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate Gaga’s eras based on GP approval

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop
2 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

yes me too ! But a lot of people told me they were feeling like she was trying to much to show she's a true artist and not some mainstream singer that it became unnatural and forced. I saw people saying she repeated too much 'I'm an artist' during that time and it wasn't humble...
I loved that era I'm just stating what some people used to say 

people always critique. too weird, hermaphodite, too dark, too political, anti-religious, flop, etc. no matter what she seems to get an unfair amount of hate. guess no one likes a successful woman. :ladyhaha:

23 minutes ago, Gay said:

-and lol at people saying Joanne. Literally not even the fans cared about Joanne let alone the GP :madge:

i mean million reasons was top 5 & was a steady hit before and after that. the tour is massive. while i do agree the GP doesn’t care that much for the rest of the album, i still think she slayed the GP. her grammy, ama & other public performances are always praised. i honestly haven’t seen much negativity about this era from people i know, just the fans... :trollga:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

So u sayin that females & gays rose her singles to no.1 globally?  :oprah:

PS. in Europe she hasn't really been rotating in mainstream clubs since Alejandro.

You’re mixing up her chart success with her public image. It’s not the same.

You could say that Taylor is slaying the charts with her last album, but is she generally liked by the GP at the moment? No, actually her image is at her worst it has ever been.

Gaga wasn’t as globally acclaimed until C2C, The Sound of Music Tribute and The Super Bowl, meaning during the C2C/Joanne eras were happening.

holy scheisse

Lol at people rating Joanne as the highest. Y'all obviously didn't even witness her slayage in the fame eras, and even btw too. 

Archived