💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is the 2nd Joanne Tour concert in Birmingham in a different venue?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Really random question

Yesterday she performed in Birmingham in the ''Arena Birmingham'' 

Today she also has a show in Birmingham, but now its in the ''Genting Arena''

According to Arena Birmingham's website, they have no events today.

Also the 'Genting Arena'' is their sister venue. 
I thought it was a possible new venue, but its not 

Im confused but at the same time i dont care :'D

BN-RY090_0202SG_H_20170202161548.jpg

androiduser

maybe due to the fact that they had to reschedule the shows, so one of the two was not available for both nights at the time?

Is the interior of the arenas the same? If not, I don't know how they're gonna film tonight's show to edit it with yesterday's.

edengowon
12 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Is the interior of the arenas the same? If not, I don't know how they're gonna film tonight's show to edit it with yesterday's.

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that they'll only film at one venue because the venues are really different. The Genting Arena is huge and in the suburbs but the Arena Birmingham is reasonably small and in the centre.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Just now, MonsterDITD said:

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that they'll only film at one venue because the venues are really different. The Genting Arena is huge and in the suburbs but the Arena Birmingham is reasonably small and in the centre.

Oh, well I hope they got everything perfect yesterday, then.

edengowon
Just now, ARTBOP said:

Oh, well I hope they got everything perfect yesterday, then.

I was there.

The stage broke during Scheisse but they reperformed it so we got to hear it twice XD Everything was fine, they'll just edit out the performance with the broken stage.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ferretti

Probably due to rescheduling and even if there is no event tonight, they may need to set up for their next event on the schedule, hence needing to push Gaga elsewhere.

disco stick tester, inquire within

4 minutes ago, MonsterDITD said:

I was there.

The stage broke during Scheisse but they reperformed it so we got to hear it twice XD Everything was fine, they'll just edit out the performance with the broken stage.

No, I have no doubts the show and Gags were amazing, but they often shoot twice so they could get perfect angles.

PrinceGaga

I’m thinking they will film not the crowd stuff but more close ups of gaga, speeches, etc and then cut and paste from different dates to form the best. They probably decided on one date to do the crowd. Quite possibly yesterday since that’s when they made the floor look huge. Didnt they film in Milan too? 

evgenigerm2
36 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Rumor has it that they're gonna film all or most of the shows left. It's not a problem when recording a show, nobody cares about how the venue looks, everyone pays attention to the performances. Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour special has scenes from many performances of the same song in different cities and Madonna is even wearing different clothes which change with each scene, but it doesn't matter.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Rumor has it that they're gonna film all or most of the shows left. It's not a problem when recording a show, nobody cares about how the venue looks, everyone pays attention to the performances. Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour special has scenes from many performances of the same song in different cities and Madonna is even wearing different clothes which change with each scene, but it doesn't matter.

It does for the RHT DVD lol. It's so bad, obviously wearing different outfits during songs.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

NewUsername
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Ugh no, I hate edits like that.

Archived