Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is not a single.

Quark

Featured Posts

Arturo
5 minutes ago, Quark said:

"Single"

They literally changed the title to make it easier to find. That’s such a label move. Even if it didnt have a video or GRAMMY performance coming that alone should show that it’s going to be pushed as one and therefore is one.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

but they were apart of a newer edition of their original albums right? do you see Joanne getting a re-release? :poot: 

There doesn't have to be a re-release for to still promote the album. Teenage Dream got a re-release well over a year after E.T. ft Kanye was a single even. The point is, this song is a different version of the title track of the most recent album release Gaga has, that makes it undoubtedly promoting that album.

IAmNotHere1997

Gurl there was a tweet from some North american radio station that clearly said they will play Joanne on every hour. And if it wasn't a single, why WDYTYG was added in the title? Because you can't have a single with its title being repeted only once.

Arturo
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Gurl there was a tweet from some North american radio station that clearly said they will play Joanne on every hour. And if it wasn't a single, why WDYTYG was added in the title? Because you can't have a single with its title being repeted only once.

Its a single but that radio station was an online station ran by a Gaga fan

Joanne’s radio release doesnt have a set date yet

Cristian Perez

IT'S A SINGLE:fthis: u ungrateful lil shits GO STREAM IT 

Our skinny legend is trying to secure some Grammy awards and you hoes are really just trying it? Smh :saladga:

Sneaky Oliver

Is it a single? Yes. It’s seeling on iTunes (and selling well I’d say) Will they send it to radio? Probably not. Will this flop on the charts? Probably yes :poot:... but who cares? it’s still a beautiful version of a beautiful song with a beautiful video so let’s appreciate it! We won’t get anything new until ASIB

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Yes, it's a single. We don't know the radio impact date yet but she include #single in her instagram post. John Wayne was never sent to radio, hence it was not a single.

FreemyARTPOP
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Delete it:triggered:

Oh **** I misunderstood what you said lol I don't know how to delete it now. Sorry :saladga::emma:

Bellatrix

If it was a single shouldn't she has said "the single"?

Not that I really care tho. I enjoy the song either way, it's fantastic!

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

Oh **** I misunderstood what you said lol I don't know how to delete it now. Sorry :saladga::emma:

I'm jking hahah I was referencing delete it fat bc u mentioned fat 

Xoxo call me Joanne 

Archived