Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will We Ever Get Telephone With Beyonce Live

AJK273

Featured Posts

I really think Bee's Coachella is the lance chance to have this performance! I bow down to pray for that happens.

2 hours ago, AJK273 said:

They might consider like a reunion type thing for Gaga's ten year anniversary this year. Happens a bunch randomly when no one expects it. 

Whats the point of celebrating an anniversary by performing a song that wasn’t even on the debut album that it being celebrated?

9 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Whats the point of celebrating an anniversary by performing a song that wasn’t even on the debut album that it being celebrated?

I was just speculating tbh. She could do like a massive medley for her 10 years at some awards show event and Beyonce joins her for Telephone. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

WeSmokinEmAll
11 hours ago, AJK273 said:

So Coachella is coming up soon and it has gotten some peoples hopes up for FINALLY a live version of Telephone with Gaga and Beyonce onstage slaying the iconic choreography and everything :giveup:

I have honestly been praying for this :pray: and I am pretty certain that if Beyonce was not with twins last year at not only Gagachella and Superbowl it would have happened at one of those spots. 

But, I can be delusional sometimes. We know that they are still really close friends due to the Ivy Park sweater Gaga received from Bey when she had her period of hospitalisation last year so don't @ me with "they hate each other" mess :bye:

Do you think it will ever happen sisters? Please let me know what you think

2ceab0df8c102a27c0c970256300ab92.gif

Gagachella never would've actually happened if Bey wasn't pregnant tho :triggered:

1 hour ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

Gagachella never would've actually happened if Bey wasn't pregnant tho :triggered:

True but it possibly could have happened this year?

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

LateToCult

The year is 2060. News of Beyoncé's passing has started making its rounds across the globe. The gays ponder in silence, "Does this mean we won't get a Telephone performance?"

Archived