💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Merch

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

britney-spears-global-warming-and-lady-g

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

darkgaga

Yesss. I bought the new shirt with gaga on the piano tonight. There is a new sweater with a photo from the opening which is new. A new shirt with multiple pictures from the show. Not quite sure futher. And I dont know how to add pics

7 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Yesss. I bought the new shirt with gaga on the piano tonight. There is a new sweater with a photo from the opening which is new. A new shirt with multiple pictures from the show. Not quite sure futher. And I dont know how to add pics

Are you talking about this one ? If yes, how much was the t-shirt ? Was it easily sold out ? Should I buy it before or after the show ? Thxx :giveup:

14570590_10154804365184574_7897607962603

darkgaga
11 minutes ago, RGR said:

Are you talking about this one ? If yes, how much was the t-shirt ? Was it easily sold out ? Should I buy it before or after the show ? Thxx :giveup:

14570590_10154804365184574_7897607962603

No one with gaga on top of the piano on the JWT. Its a fanart drawing but really good

20 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

No one with gaga on top of the piano on the JWT. Its a fanart drawing but really good

Aww too bad, but I love the one where she stands on the piano, godly ! 

Archived