đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is not doing the World Cup song

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
4 hours ago, Sharyu said:

Gaga did the halftime show, which I believe is football, so I'm sure that'll put her above Shakira or Pitbull.

What are you talking about man? Football is different of American football, like really different.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

:toofunny: you can say that but I don’t think FIFA is that ignorant lmao, they’ll choose whomever fits.

I showed you facts, you showed me any. The only thing you did was to use emoji. You can do better.

freebit

I remember he said earlier that he was going to send it to some sports channel over there regardless of what happens, so I wonder if we'll get to hear it, & maybe it can end up hijacking the official one like Shakira did with Dare (la la la).:lolly:

Gagaplayer315

#2018RadioIsOurs cancelled, LG6 cancelled, Twitter insiders cancelled:stalkga:, 2018 cancelled 

imnotyourbabe10

RedOne showing his reliability and genuine comments as opposed to all the ridiculous hype from fake insiders or hashtags found on social media posts from a variety of Gaga-related people.  

I miss his frequent relevance in our Lady's work.  :diane:

Green Detox

Sony pushed some of their artists off the edge right? Including michael jackson and kesha. And also Fifth Harmony, and lauren said they were treated as slaves

9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Actually RedOne confirmed it was a thing just it didn't happen because of contract thing x)

I hope she'll keep the things they've done for her album

9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well with a bit of chance she'll keep what she has done with him for LG6

I highly doubt it, sadly. I just feel like Gaga scraps a lot of her work. I don't think she usually re visits her stuff...could be wrong though.

9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Good to hear

tenor.gif?itemid=8749762

She only should do it on 2026 where joint countries USA/Canada/Mexico will hopefully win the bid against Morocco :sis:

I'm here for Morocco or Canada snatching it tbh. Never would I want the US of all damn countries to get it. :sis: Sorry American Monsters. :sis:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, dit said:

I highly doubt it, sadly. I just feel like Gaga scraps a lot of her work. I don't think she usually re visits her stuff...could be wrong though.

Well Bloody Mary, Gypsy, Angel Down, Fashion of his Love and probably more are some songs she revisited 

Just now, monketsharona said:

Well Bloody Mary, Gypsy, Angel Down, Fashion of his Love and probably more are some songs she revisited 

Hope she does it but for some odd reason I feel like Gaga is totally over Redone. She keeps working with him but idk if she likes what they create. At this point it feels like she only works with him because he is an old friend. I wish she treated Redone as good as she treats DJWS (who is a producer I do not like all that much). :(

ryanripley
22 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well with a bit of chance she'll keep what she has done with him for LG6

do you mean the music they were working on before Joanne became the concept?

or have they been working together recently and i missed it?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

do you mean the music they were working on before Joanne became the concept?

or have they been working together recently and i missed it?

Well apparently they made a couple of things that could have been used for that anthem things. Don't know if it's from LG5 or anything. I think they have some material done, it's up to Gaga to use it one day or not

GreekGod
On 1/20/2018 at 4:30 AM, kvnrp said:

Y'all are saying she shouldn't do it because it's in Russia :neyde:

Y'all remeber this?

In Baku, Azerbaijan?

:nails:

On 1/20/2018 at 4:32 AM, Bellatrix said:

I remember and I'm not too happy about that either :nails:

Excuse me, what’s wrong with Azerbaijan? 

Azerbaijan may have some issues but it’s not homophobic or xenophobic like Russia l. It indeed has a very modern and multicultural society.

Archived