💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Offset: “I cannot vibe with queers”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, neptugne said:

Disappointingly but not surprisingly waiting for the GP to just brush it under the rug and his career won’t be damaged as happens with any homophobic lyrics

And the heterosexual (primarily male) GP to further hear these lyrics and add the sensibility of "being swag" to not associating with gay people...

oh....WHAT A FREAKIN HERO Offset you are! You helped straight dudes everywhere feel a little more comfortable in justifying their inner hatred with gay people. Wanna trophy? A percocet? A Grammy? Oh wait....thats not gonna happen boo. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

The Migos are horrible. They're like the hip hop Chainsmokers. I don't even know why Cardi ****s with them. Like...I hope she gets smart on his cheating ass and moves on. She's already more legendary than they ever will be!

I also want to add that hip hop music needs to learn it's ****ing place in the music industry. We are about to enter a different era, and **** like this just won't be tolerated. At all. LGBTQ people shouldn't even have to deal with this **** at all anymore. It's incredibly pathetic we still have to deal with these kinds of misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic statements being blasted in our ears and youth's ears just because these guys know how to moan over a trap beat.

Nothing Offset has ever said is profound or really interesting. They are a trend. And now they're mooching off of Cardi's success at this point. Perhaps Offset should change his name to Offmeds because I think he actually thinks he's some boss but really he's just another spineless male that represents the worst of hip hop: uncreative, women bashing, gay bashing, repetitive ad libbing about money, women, drugs, and cars.

I say we start #TheMigosAreOverParty NOW

This could be a hit thread. :reductive:

ELEMENTALITY

LIKE, WHO ARE YOU BOO????

Jxnj87QblpGV.jpg

#OFFTREND: You look like you need to hop back into the Dr. Suess book you jumped out of! 

ELEMENTALITY
1 minute ago, Gay said:

I hope Cardi dumps his a$$

And then I hope she makes a record about it.

Could you imagine Cardi B presents BEMONADE :poot:

LordEnigma

Cardi has used the word retarted and used racist slang this past year and you guys act like she is squeaky clean compared to him :ladyhaha:

It never fails to amaze me what GGD will conveniently forget for people they like.

4 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

LIKE, WHO ARE YOU BOO????

Jxnj87QblpGV.jpg

#OFFTREND: You look like you need to hop back into the Dr. Suess book you jumped out of! 

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

Fans of freaks shouldn't cast stones. He is wack because of his views, not his hair.

myluis617

Not surprised was he the one who was talking trash about lil uzi vert wearing an upsidedown cross? Like he needs to stop acting like he is such a good Christian boy with all the **** he is doing. So ridiculous Cardi better get rid of his ass. I hope she clowning him by making him get a tattoo of her name, then she leaves him.

myluis617
18 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Cardi has used the word retarted and used racist slang this past year and you guys act like she is squeaky clean compared to him :ladyhaha:

It never fails to amaze me what GGD will conveniently forget for people they like.

You fail to realize she is colored so she can say the N word all she wants. Its how it is in the hood, white Latinos say the N word all the time. Your just not part of that life and don't understand nothing about the ghetto life. Or are you talking about other points? Which in that case we need receipts.... 

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

You fail to realize she is colored so she can say the N word all she wants. Its how it is in the hood, white Latinos say the N word all the time. Your just not part of that life and don't understand nothing about the ghetto life. Or are you talking about other points? Which in that case we need receipts.... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theboxhouston.com/9752666/cardi-b-under-fire-for-transphobic-and-racist-comments/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/rapper-cardi-b-turns-racism-tweet-north-korean-threats/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/splinternews.com/the-charged-complicated-racial-dynamics-of-cardi-bs-bo-1798278601/amp

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamcardib/status/918001189710651392?lang=en

And I don’t have the Instagram story BUT I dm’d her use of the word retard in her insta story 🤷🏻‍♂️ She doesn’t seem to mind using it.

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

And nothing that I am saying is the use of the n-word :derpga:

Archived