Featured Posts

07 Second Hand News
06 You Make Loving Fun / Don't Stop
05 Don't Stop / You Make Loving Fun
04 Gold Dust Woman
03 Go Your Own Way
02 Dreams
01 The Chain

is how it should pan out, in a lawful universe/timeline. But since we currently occupy the darkest timeline of all timelines of all time, Dreams will most likely win. Not that she doesn't deserve it, it's just the most obvious song here (besides GYOW) and while neither are, speaking in technicalities, the best songs on the record, they are timeless and truly flawfree in their own ways. Both have had an impact on me, and so if either of those win - Dreams or GYOW - I'm happy. :lolly: 

❀ x ❀

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold Dust Woman or Dreams I would like to go next, never cared for those two as much as the other remaining songs.

Make it stupid!

rumours

Second Hand News

fleetwood-mac-1977-650-430.jpg

Score: 8.30

Highest Score: 11 @calmar

Lowest Score: 6.25 @Oriane

Comments:

@Edge of Fame: “It’s a loose and energetic bop, but in my opinion not a super strong way to open the album given that the songs that follow are solid gold. Though it does set up a lot of the lyrical content for the album.”

@GypsyHeartGaga: “A great opener but one of the weaker songs, IMO. (Although weak on this album is still very good.)”

@That J: “A fine upbeat start to one of the most classic albums of all time. This song is swift, easy to hear and a fun way to get things moving.”

@blackcoffee: “Wow, what an opener! The energy gets started right away on the album! The layered strumming of the guitar, the moving bass line, and the great percussive beat set this album up to be a great one. Lindsey Buckingham's vocals are great and the harmonies with Stevie are so perfect. The lyrics a great introduction to the album. The hook is so good and infectious.”

@Oriane: “Good opener, makes you want to dance and puts your in a good mood.”

@fayecuntaway: “A great opening for a great album. Lindsey's voice here reminds me of Nate Ruess's voice, the song itself reminds me of Some Nights by fun., I used to love that song when I was younger, so it makes me nostalgic and quite happy”

@calmar: “Pure joy to listen to.”

@that juju: “Appropriate enough opener. I can bop to it in the background, but it isn't a fav.”

Special Live Performance:

rumours
1 minute ago, slayo said:

Gold Dust Woman or Dreams I would like to go next, never cared for those two as much as the other remaining songs.

Thanks for joining!

#7 just posted

This is so painful.  I want a bad album to rate.  One with fillers.  One with some songs that actually deserve to be rated less than 10.  Some songs that are 10 or 11 and some that deserve 1 or 2.  I want to have to listen to songs that are so bad that anyone who hears them would immediately run into the woods screaming and never stop running.

Jk, great albums are more fun.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
3 minutes ago, that juju said:

07 Second Hand News
06 You Make Loving Fun / Don't Stop
05 Don't Stop / You Make Loving Fun
04 Gold Dust Woman
03 Go Your Own Way
02 Dreams
01 The Chain

is how it should pan out, in a lawful universe/timeline. But since we currently occupy the darkest timeline of all timelines of all time, Dreams will most likely win. Not that she doesn't deserve it, it's just the most obvious song here (besides GYOW) and while neither are, speaking in technicalities, the best songs on the record, they are timeless and truly flawfree in their own ways. Both have had an impact on me, and so if their of those win - Dreams or GYOW - I'm happy. :lolly: 

I suppose we'll see if your list pans out :excited2:

3 minutes ago, slayo said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, that juju said:

549fa72201290_-_elle-05-pfw-ss15-alexand

we vaguely matched :poot: 

❀ x ❀

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I suppose we'll see if your list pans out :excited2:

Has so far :whitney: bring it on!

❀ x ❀

4 minutes ago, slayo said:

Hello queers, Slayo has arrived.

giphy.gif

Late but better than never for this iconic album.

:woohoo:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

large_zAN0pe7ZVq05uBGj2r5TuByqjds.jpg

:selena:

I saw the Title and before scrolling down I swear, I was expecting Dolly to be photoshopped over the faces :selena: 

❀ x ❀

rumours
1 minute ago, that juju said:

I saw the Title and before scrolling down I swear, I was expecting Dolly to be photoshopped over the faces :selena: 

Lol. No, I wouldn't do Dolly dirty like that.

But here's a relatable Dolly Parton meme/quote to suffice for the lack of Dolly in my previous comment:

my-weaknesses-have-always-been-food-and-

Archived