💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Stems Thread (Updated)

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

ObezyankaNol

Hello guys! I have been busy so that's why I couldn't fix the links. The files are not gone, Google Drive messed up the links for some reason and I have to fix every single one of them. Just be patient! I have already fixed The Fame - The Fame Monster links. :kara:

Edited by ObezyankaNol
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We seem to have the Bad Romance vocal stems, but I couldn't find anyone that managed to isolate the lead vocal of the final chorus (where Gaga obviously added different vocals in addition to the other chorus's, going higher in the first bar). Is anyone capable of isolating these? I'm trying my best to do some magic in Audacity but I'm failing miserably (trying to invert the vocals of the second chorus on top of the third).

Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please can we have an update for stems in the OP? 

I'm looking for Chromatica stems!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• 5 weeks later...
ristretto

the official scheiße stems are out there, both on youtube and on twitter, but there is literally zero DL links anywhere. what's up w that?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Bryceayo
On 1/2/2024 at 12:03 PM, ristretto said:

the official scheiße stems are out there, both on youtube and on twitter, but there is literally zero DL links anywhere. what's up w that?

https://t.me/stemsource

youll find the stems here

• 2 weeks later...
Chaymie

I know there are filtered versions from the Acapella and remixes but have the proper/official stem of the "Huh Huh"s from Poker Face ever made it to the public?
It's really one of the most angelic sounds from Gaga's discography. Would love to finally hear them properly one day! :heart:

Chaymie

HelloHangoverz
8 hours ago, Chaymie said:

I know there are filtered versions from the Acapella and remixes but have the proper/official stem of the "Huh Huh"s from Poker Face ever made it to the public?
It's really one of the most angelic sounds from Gaga's discography. Would love to finally hear them properly one day! :heart:

I'm honestly shocked the Poker Face ProTools session still hasn't leaked. I HATE it when stems leak and it's like, 5 mixed down files with about five separate synth tracks layered into one. Such a pet hate

bottoms up....and the devil laughs