So I asked Siri what Gaga's best song is and she responded this :sis::queenga:

HrKim21.png

Million Grammy's confirmedT!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked her too and she said The Cure so. :flop: 

WGILf0L.jpg

(Screenshot looks weird since it's from my iPhone X :whitney:)

LePetitGAGABLover

What language is this? :deadbanana:

Cackling at the "MobileVikings" too:deadbanana:

OT: Siri lied to you. Bad Romance is the only correct answer.cm.gif

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Dutch :staymad:

MobileVikings is the best provider :p

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The language is Dutch

is Dutch a hunty?

RAMROD

I tried this myself. Can confirmed #ShookedT

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant

"Wat is het beste liedje van Lady Gaga" inquires Driezewies.

An awkward moment of silence ensues.

Siri frantically runs to Google HQ to translate the sentence, partly because the iPhone's battery is going to run out any second, even though it's at 57%.

"Show me your teeth!" Siri exclaims as she bursts into the Google Translate room. The translators snicker at the pathetic Siri trying to get information from it's rival company. "Translate this for me!!!"

The translators glance at the sentence, and reply "Scheiße... that's the tea"

"What the ****ing hell is THAT!?? What's a sheiBe???"

"It means s***, just like you." teases the other Google employee.

Fuming, Siri walks out of the room. However, she was destined to find the answer for Driezewies. It was her destiny, her hope, her dreams, and her only day job. She walks to down the hallway to the infamous Google search bar, destined to find an answer.

Before she can type in anything, security stops her. "Do you have an Android phone?" asks the first guard. "Yes" Siri replies confident.mp3 ly. The second guard looks at her in suspicion, and says "I'm afraid we will have to scan you." He scans her, only to find 1000000 iPhone X's in her iWeave and her iPants. Siri tries to push past security, but the security blasted her out of the HQ with a lethal Note 7 bomb.

Destined to find an answer for poor Driezewies, who has been waiting impatiently, she runs to her last resort. The dreaded Bing. She types in: "Wat is het beste liedje van Lady Gaga." After various "is shawn mendes a hunty" and "FRANKENSTEINED IS COMING TOMORROW OMG YASSSS SLAY MOMMMMMYYYY" threads in german, she finally found the answer to her question. Million F***ing Reasons

She runs back to her home and answers Driezewies, but before Driezewies could reply, the phone ran out of battery and shut down. Driezewies was shook, bald & ha wig got snatched so hard.

Siri was tired and called her friend, Stocks. Lightly, she sung "can you be my witness?"

FV1uprT.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Avenues
Just now, Irrelevant said:

"Wat is het beste liedje van Lady Gaga" inquires Driezewies.

An awkward moment of silence ensues.

Siri frantically runs to Google HQ to translate the sentence, partly because the iPhone's battery is going to run out any second, even though it's at 57%.

"Show me your teeth!" Siri exclaims as she bursts into the Google Translate room. The translators snicker at the pathetic Siri trying to get information from it's rival company. "Translate this for me!!!"

The translators glance at the sentence, and reply "Scheiße... that's the tea"

"What the ****ing hell is THAT!?? What's a sheiBe???"

"It means s***, just like you." teases the other Google employee.

Fuming, Siri walks out of the room. However, she was destined to find the answer for Driezewies. It was her destiny, her hope, her dreams, and her only day job. She walks to down the hallway to the infamous Google search bar, destined to find an answer.

Before she can type in anything, security stops her. "Do you have an Android phone?" asks the first guard. "Yes" Siri replies confident.mp3 ly. The second guard looks at her in suspicion, and says "I'm afraid we will have to scan you." He scans her, only to find 1000000 iPhone X's in her iWeave and her iPants. Siri tries to push past security, but the security blasted her out of the HQ with a lethal Note 7 bomb.

Destined to find an answer for poor Driezewies, who has been waiting impatiently, she runs to her last resort. The dreaded Bing. She types in: "Wat is het beste liedje van Lady Gaga." After various "is shawn mendes a hunty" and "FRANKENSTEINED IS COMING TOMORROW OMG YASSSS SLAY MOMMMMMYYYY" threads in german, she finally found the answer to her question. Million F***ing Reasons

She runs back to her home and answers Driezewies, but before Driezewies could reply, the phone ran out of battery and shut down. Driezewies was shook, bald & ha wig got snatched so hard.

Siri was tired and called her friend, Stocks. Lightly, she sung "can you be my witness?"

FV1uprT.gif

Pure Art. 

FV1uprT.gif

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived