💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Panty party about assault?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Panty party is dark as hell.

I just watched a documentary about child grooming and they would gather unsuspecting underage girls and get them drunk at parties time and time again to get their guard down. After a few times they'd have more men there who promise gifts or money for friendship but it's a sex ring where the girls are coerced further and further until it's a pass-the-chick gig.

At the time of recording it with fusari, Gaga was unaware of the lack of control she had or what was happening to her.

This was written around the time of her other unreleased assault anthem "Rock Show" also with fusari.

I quite like panty party but now I feel a bit sick.

whore

Omg “Rockshow” is my jam I didn’t know it was an assault anthem :giveup: Next I’ll find out “Out Of Control” is about a man who is uncontrollably assaulting :air: 

fbrockveld

I would like to post about my experiences with sexual assaults, but I can't post in some of the threads.

I'm finishing my vacations and, as soon I go back to my country, I might be able to let everything go and go further to eternity.

I would like to leave my experiences here, cause I think its the right place.

Love you guys, 

Illuminati

Not all songs with sexual references are about assault :rip: She wrote plenty of sexual songs for The Fame. It was her thing. Watch Poker Face video or something

ShockPop
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Not all songs with sexual references are about assault :rip: She wrote plenty of sexual songs for The Fame. It was her thing. Watch Poker Face video or something

It probably isn't intentionally about assault. But the "panty party" isn't what she thought it was.

It's like when people give their dog a "treat" of a chocolate bar.

Tom Nook

I don’t really see it as a dark song :huh: it’s more about a regular at a swingers party it anything 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Sneaky Oliver

Is RockShow about sexual assault? My first question from 2018 :oprah:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

someDelusional

I don't remember exactly what age I was, but I believe it was around 12~13. I always have been nerdy and computer-insider since I was young.

I had a neighbour, I have no idea what age he was at the time, but I guess it was round 35~45, that asked me to go to his house help him deal with his computer. It was sometime in evening, like 6 pm. I went to his house and his computer was in his bedroom. I entered and the air-cooler was on, it was a summer day, the lights wore off, just a little lamp in his desk, beside the computer. I sitted down to look at the computer and I noticed he shutted the door. You see, I didn't realised what was going on, I didn't even have any idea what was sex. I started look for what he complained about in his computer, and I noticed some male pictures on a open folder, I was shocked, but as a kid I just pretended I didn't saw anything. When I turned around in the chair, he was really close and touched my shoulder, then my neck and then I started to feel fear. After he asked If I wanted some wine and if I wanted to be more comfortable. I started to panic, and after that I don't remember for sure what happened, but I standed up and tried to go, but he grabbed me and started touching my body. I was so nervous that I don't even have any idea what was happening. I started punching and kicking and try to go out, he was taken off his pants. I remember he said a lot of times "You know you want this". After that I started crying and trying to yell, that scared him and he let me go, after a lot of touching and shaming.

When I get out of his apartment I didn't even know what to do. I stayed crying below the stairs until a friend catched me and asked me what was going on. I hold the crying and decided to never talk with anyone about this.

My childhood was always haunted by this, because every time we crossed our paths, without no one in the area, he looked me with a nasty look and sometimes grabbed his penis.

The worst part of it is that he works with Psychological Treatments. I never understood that.

You see, I never shared this full story, because my life was always hard. I just shared some years ago with a really close friend, and she doesn't even know the whole true.

And the fact I don't shared this with my family is that my father is a really aggressive  person, I can't remember a month without been spanked by him. When I growed and realised that was a really serious crime, I don't talked to them because I know my father would, seriously, kill him, and I didn't want to destroy my family.

I know I'm such a mess, and I'm really sorry about it.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 minutes ago, someDelusional said:

I don't remember exactly what age I was, but I believe it was around 12~13. I always have been nerdy and computer-insider since I was young.

I had a neighbour, I have no idea what age he was at the time, but I guess it was round 35~45, that asked me to go to his house help him deal with his computer. It was sometime in evening, like 6 pm. I went to his house and his computer was in his bedroom. I entered and the air-cooler was on, it was a summer day, the lights wore off, just a little lamp in his desk, beside the computer. I sitted down to look at the computer and I noticed he shutted the door. You see, I didn't realised what was going on, I didn't even have any idea what was sex. I started look for what he complained about in his computer, and I noticed some male pictures on a open folder, I was shocked, but as a kid I just pretended I didn't saw anything. When I turned around in the chair, he was really close and touched my shoulder, then my neck and then I started to feel fear. After he asked If I wanted some wine and if I wanted to be more comfortable. I started to panic, and after that I don't remember for sure what happened, but I standed up and tried to go, but he grabbed me and started touching my body. I was so nervous that I don't even have any idea what was happening. I started punching and kicking and try to go out, he was taken off his pants. I remember he said a lot of times "You know you want this". After that I started crying and trying to yell, that scared him and he let me go, after a lot of touching and shaming.

When I get out of his apartment I didn't even know what to do. I stayed crying below the stairs until a friend catched me and asked me what was going on. I hold the crying and decided to never talk with anyone about this.

My childhood was always haunted by this, because every time we crossed our paths, without no one in the area, he looked me with a nasty look and sometimes grabbed his penis.

The worst part of it is that he works with Psychological Treatments. I never understood that.

You see, I never shared this full story, because my life was always hard. I just shared some years ago with a really close friend, and she doesn't even know the whole true.

And the fact I don't shared this with my family is that my father is a really aggressive  person, I can't remember a month without been spanked by him. When I growed and realised that was a really serious crime, I don't talked to them because I know my father would, seriously, kill him, and I didn't want to destroy my family.

I know I'm such a mess, and I'm really sorry about it.

l’m so sorry you had to go through such a horribal experience :( nobody deserves for that to happen to them. Good things will come your way, trust me, and he will get his karma

Jupiter Drive

If I could reach as far as some of y'all then maybe I'd achieve my dreams.

sc: maryjanehunty

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

This! 

/thread

Archived