💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

He just said no

Also said that he had NOTHING from ARTPOP but we clearly got demos from him.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Although Acid Wash Girls and Gas Station Disco are real BTW outtakes, nobody has them. They're discovered from her old tweets hinting at them during the recording time. The snippet is from Fashion Of His Love pro tools, unused vocals. Nobody has ARTPOP B-sides, please don't get your hopes up for them, ever.

Do you know other The Fame unreleased he might have?

RainingOnMe
Just now, Eros92 said:

Does he have more ARTPOP demos? 

Nope. :(  All the ARTPOP demos he leaked all have an obvious common origin. I'll let you figure out who he most likely stole them from (hint, producers shared demos with each other back then). :sweat:

1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

But who has Miss It? And can we ever hear the longer snippet people have? 

MusicMafia was auctioning off TYP, Quicksand, and Miss It, but after someone leaked the snippets for attention, they said they were no longer selling it. I was planning to buy it with my friend and anonymously share with all the fans for Christmas. :(

GagaUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Although Acid Wash Girls and Gas Station Disco are real BTW outtakes, nobody has them. They're discovered from her old tweets hinting at them during the recording time. The snippet is from Fashion Of His Love pro tools, unused vocals. Nobody has ARTPOP B-sides, please don't get your hopes up for them, ever.

Does a studio version of Nothing On But the Radio exist? And does anyone have it? Do you know anything about the do what u want video being in circulation? 

Perfume
Just now, Eros92 said:

Also said that he had NOTHING from ARTPOP but we clearly got demos from him.

They meant nothing ANYMORE

an angel held me like a child

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, One Sun said:

OOH, Does he really have "Blush and Tiaras"?

No.

I'm the one that showed him Gaga's tweet after I found the song title in the "Fusari V. Starland" court case documents. :toofunny:

With a quick search, I found it in her tweets and showed him. Pathetic.

Edit: She also referenced it in an old radio interview. Anyone seen it? If not I'll look for it tomorrow.

just so ya know, latoyah is telling the truth here. have had personal experiences with 'farhan' and i'm in the know about all this

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

RitaOral
3 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

MusicMafia was auctioning off TYP, Quicksand, and Miss It, but after someone leaked the snippets for attention, they said they were no longer selling it. I was planning to buy it with my friend and anonymously share with all the fans for Christmas. :(

Of course you were

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

No.

I'm the one that showed him Gaga's tweet after I found the song title in the "Fusari V. Starland" court case documents. :toofunny:

With a quick search, I found it in her tweets and showed him. Pathetic.

What's the story between you guys? Can you find some energy to tell us pls? :selena:

FilthyPOP414
4 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Nope. :(  All the ARTPOP demos he leaked all have an obvious common origin. I'll let you figure out who he most likely stole them from (hint, producers shared demos with each other back then). :sweat:

Well thanks. I'm sorry they ruined that's for us. 

ChicaSkas

did anyone get to download the videos from his twitter?
I was just about to attempt to rip the Musicland, Paparazzi, and Love Game films but the links are deleted.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe
Just now, DoWhatYouWant said:

Of course you were

latest?cb=20170103031600

I was, and a GGD mod can vouch for me on that.

I don't believe in leaking for attention or power, like Chase aka Farhunty.

It's wrong to exploit the fans like this. Yes, you guys got real leaks from him, but after many months of lies, games, and manipulation.

although disturbingly obsessed with gaga, 'farhan' is the least loyal gaga stan imaginable, personality wise

i'm a transgender girl in the beginning of my transition. when we were 'friends' he kept trying to bring me down, and after he found out i began to tell the truth on him, he attacked me. he's sick

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Archived