Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

RitaOral

What a God farhan is, unlike most of these greedy ass collectors he is actually sharing his stuff with the fanbase, merry christmas KING

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raginchristians
Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

Yes, album stems. No ARTPOP stems after Applause.

OMGGG if he doesn't leak them him and I are gonna have a chat about priorities

I love all leaks but HONESTLY :giveup:

he/they

Mindblown
5 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

It's 3:30 AM and I don't have the energy.

But you sure have the energy to keep posting about it every second 

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

RainingOnMe
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

Do you know if a full version of OOC exists? and do you think we will ever hear it? 

Yeah it does, but no one has it that I know of. Especially not oink oink.

1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Is the 15 second we have of Miss Itb4U Kiss It "Move it... what? If you want me" part of the chorus?

Yes, that's Miss It.

1 minute ago, One Sun said:

So no more ARTPOP... 

Anything from TFM/BTW?

Only stems. 

ChicaSkas

Oh god I wish Out of Control was finally leaked in full 

you and me and everyone ever :legend:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaUnderYou

Yeah it does, but no one has it that I know of. Especially not oink oink.

Yes, that's Miss It.

Only stems. 

Are there a lot of outtakes from TFM/BTW? As much as ARTPOP that we know of? Do fans really have songs like Tea, Sire, In Like With You etc? 

RainingOnMe

Are there a lot of outtakes from TFM/BTW? As much as ARTPOP that we know of? Do fans really have songs like Tea, Sire, In Like With You etc? 

Although Acid Wash Girls and Gas Station Disco are real BTW outtakes, nobody has them. They're discovered from her old tweets hinting at them during the recording time. The snippet is from Fashion Of His Love pro tools, unused vocals. Nobody has ARTPOP B-sides, please don't get your hopes up for them, ever.

Ricardo
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

What a God farhan is, unlike most of these greedy ass collectors he is actually sharing his stuff with the fanbase, merry christmas KING

MTE

All the others traders acting like Gaga herself gave them all they have, all their stuff comes from the same illegal sources. 

anigif_enhanced-10778-1497906676-3.gif?d

FilthyPOP414

Although Acid Wash Girls and Gas Station Disco are real BTW outtakes, nobody has them. They're discovered from her old tweets hinting at them during the recording time. The snippet is from Fashion Of His Love pro tools, unused vocals. Nobody has ARTPOP B-sides, please don't get your hopes up for them, ever.

But who has Miss It? And can we ever hear the longer snippet people have? 

Does he have more ARTPOP demos? 

5 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

No to Quicksand, sorry. I know how long y'all have wanted it. :(

Yes, album stems. No ARTPOP stems after Applause.

:giveup:

What about photo outtakes?

Perfume
1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

OOH, Does he really have "Blush and Tiaras"?

an angel held me like a child

Archived