Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Sometimes I wonder if Fahran is not Lady Gaga or someone in her team

It's a psychotic 19 year old fan who stole all of these files from gullible producers and photographers.

He's been exposed so many times- stop supporting him. I wish you guys knew the full story. You'd all be disgusted.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
Just now, kvnrp said:

Uh oh you lost your mind

But everybody knows

We get naughty at the leak party

Bop to what we got and carry on :icega:

I didn't lose my mind. I'm just doing the right thing and telling you guys the truth. :)

I could SOB SOB SOB that after all these years we just got to hear Retrosexual like that. I wasn't even sure that song was real. This is giving me Blueberry Kisses vibes (I never thought we'd get the full studio version of that) **** a merry christmas indeed 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Oh sh*t, Retrosexual sounds a bit like the underrated and fabulous Rockshow.

MEDONER
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

HO LEE CHIT now this is what I'd love to hear in full OH MY GOD :giveup:

Ikr, it slays so hard, every snippet of it sounds like heaven, I can't even imagine how much of a masterpiece the full song is :giveup:

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

HO LEE CHIT now this is what I'd love to hear in full OH MY GOD :giveup:

As I said, he does not have this. It was cut out from a demo intro of Fever. He does not have the full and we will most likely never get Musicland, unfortunately. Sorry to break it to you.

ChicaSkas
Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

As I said, he does not have this. It was cut out from a demo intro of Fever. He does not have the full and we will most likely never get Musicland, unfortunately. Sorry to break it to you.

bummer! Oh well. It still sounds great. That's kinda like my old version that had 30 seconds in it from the MMVA concept demo of Love Game, etc 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

3 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

He's been exposed so many times- stop supporting him. I wish you guys knew the full story. You'd all be disgusted.

Then spill the full story while youre at it :oprah:

Hecturr
1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

I didn't lose my mind. I'm just doing the right thing and telling you guys the truth. :)

I mean yeah him stealing from producers and what not is shitty, but at least he's sharing some of the stuff he has unlike 99% ofthe traders who keep it forever. I know that's how it works and I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit over it, but it's just nice to hear some of her unreleased stuff anyways. At least that's how I feel. 

ARTPOPART

And you have that demo of Fever ?

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

I'm feeling kinda    Nauseous 

no seriously thats why my Advent Calendar for GGD has been so delayed -- I didnt have internet for a while

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ricardo
12 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

While it's great the fans get to hear these songs after almost 10 years, you guys have NO idea the amount of insanity the leaker possesses.

I wish I could write it all out here, but he's been exposed so many times since June. I don't have the energy to do it. Interscope and Gaga's legal teams have been watching him to see how far he was willing to go with the content he robbed of gullible producers and photographers.

The legal magnitude of this is serious.

EDIT: You guys, "Farhan" aka Chase Bigsby does NOT have Musicland. That's cut out from the intro of a demo of Fever. Again, don't get your hopes up.

girl-falling-asleep-in-class.gif

RainingOnMe
Just now, kvnrp said:

Then spill the full story while your at it :oprah:

It's been spilled so many times since June. :rip:

It's 3:30 AM and I don't have the energy.

Anyone who remembers and cares to write it all out, please feel free.

He stole these files. He turned music into a game of power. I have known him since 2014, and I can say without a doubt that he is the most insane, psychotic, disturbed person I've ever met.

Goodnight and Merry Christmas GGD.

MEDONER

Do you know if he has Out Of Control and We Are Plastic? Full Crevettes films and full Starstruck backdrop?

Archived