💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

review

Voters think Gaga will win Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/vote-now-best-pop-vocal-album-poll-60th-grammy-awards

I know it's not a conclusive poll, but it seems Gaga has garnered the most votes among the nominees.

Coldplay, 'Kaleidoscope EP' 9%

Lana Del Rey, 'Lust For Life' 19%

Imagine Dragons, 'Evolve' 7%

Kesha, 'Rainbow' 12%

Lady Gaga, 'Joanne' 34%

Ed Sheeran, ÷ (Divide) 18%

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/vote-now-best-pop-vocal-album-poll-60th-grammy-awards

I know it's not a conclusive poll, but it seems Gaga has garnered the most votes among the nominees.

Coldplay, 'Kaleidoscope EP' 9%

Lana Del Rey, 'Lust For Life' 19%

Imagine Dragons, 'Evolve' 7%

Kesha, 'Rainbow' 12%

Lady Gaga, 'Joanne' 34%

Ed Sheeran, ÷ (Divide) 18%

Didn't gaga get like 89% chance of winning oscar for TIHTY in most of the predictions  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Bradley
Just now, GaGaAst said:

Didn't gaga get like 89% chance of winning oscar for TIHTY in most of the predictions  

Yes that's true :rip: but that was one of the few exceptions in which the predictions turned out to become inaccurate.

VictoriaWinters

Lana beating Ed by 1%. :ladyhaha:

Rainbow deserves way more recognition, Lana deserves a grammy, but Joanne still deserves this the most. 

However Praying definitely should win in it's category. She deserves it for what she overcame, the people she inspired with it, and even on top of all that, it being an exceptionally amazing song.

But if Ed wins any of these categories when Gaga, Lana and Kesha are nominated... let's just say that stans will be bringing pitchforks. :trollga:

Xoxo, Victoria

PunkTheFunk

I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up I will not get my hopes up 

Im+sorry+what+movie+are+we+talking+about

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, paphakaspa said:

maybe she'll come, maybe she'll win, maybe she'll slay

After all, it's just another day

gaga.jpg

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

After all, it's just another day

gaga.jpg

I screamed :sharon:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

26 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yes that's true :rip: but that was one of the few exceptions in which the predictions turned out to become inaccurate.

but those were actual professionals this was just a normal online poll so it was closer to MTV Hottest than GoldDerby

Archived