'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for the residency, and why?

theahsfan

Are you here for the residency, and why?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

Featured Posts

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Cons:

- Stan Twitter will DRAG ha, saying she's over 10 years into her career 

- She may not go on a world tour for LG6

- It could get boring watching the same repeated performances for 2 years

- LG7 could be delayed or pushed back if she gets too comfortable there

none of these cons are actually solid points though, she will be doing stuff in those 2 years and she can deffo tour for LG6 and who cares about stan twitter?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

none of these cons are actually solid points though, she will be doing stuff in those 2 years and she deffo tour for LG6 and who cares about stan twitter?

Do you think it is possible for gaga to have a grammy performance btw? Just curious

I hope so:excited2::excited2:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

Do you think it is possible for gaga to have a grammy performance btw?

absolutely, it's 30 shows a year which will probably be split into legs like J Lo's who managed to put out new music during hers and Britney managed to tour Asia :excited2: 

she could easily do what Britney did too to promote the residency and perform a slice of it at an award show too

Luxe Ford

I'm not going to be able to attend due to visa problems (and a Visa problem), but I'm excited about it. I'm here for the glitz and bling and the buzz it'll create.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

25 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Cons:

- Stan Twitter will DRAG ha, saying she's over 10 years into her career.

No one outside stan Twitter cares about stan Twitter so this is irrelevant.

ryanripley

gunna take notes of everyone who voted no and see how many of ya'll praise her when she blows the roof off :ladyhaha: 

RAMROD

I am. This is just another experience offered by her that I am so on board to be a part of.

I am not sure why we should care what twitter stans says? She have proven to be able to sell out her tour with JWT, even the stadium dates are sold out, so why worry about Gaga being over? She is here to stay at this point. :shrug:

Also, she is Lady Gaga. She is like Cirque Du Soleil, she's a performer, her show will never be boring. Many people have attended her shows for multiple dates, and not one of them complain about it being boring. Even the C2C tour. I am not sure why she should start now? 

With a fixed venue like what she will do with this residency show, she might able to tailor specific show with specific costumes and specific choreo that will make a great show. She might even have a couple or three of alternative set list aside from the main one so each night will be different.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I voted no because I'd prefer her on an international tour but I actually have plans on attending the residency show. :emma:

StarryNight
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

cus of how many people will be going to see it plus she'll be just down the road to record any TV slots

plus, britney and gaga aren't on the same level so it's not really a comparison

This type of shows have none or really small effect. It's just that 5k people per night is basically nothing.

Your optimistic theories sounds too good to be true. Would love to be proven wrong tho :giveup: 

RAMROD
Just now, Epione said:

No. Not here for a local act. :chica:

misguided comments :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
Just now, StarryNight said:

This type of shows have none or really small effect. It's just that 5k people per night is basically nothing.

Your optimistic theories sounds too good to be true. Would love to be proven wrong tho :giveup: 

they make no sense if they’re not true, why spend months already recording and mixing an album whilst booking the recidency to put it in hold until 2020? :giveup: 

the label would want all the shows done asap but it’s so clear that it’s very wide spread for an album cycle

Meruk Holland
7 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

zUsFb2c.png

Short and simple doesn't mean lazy. I'm happiest with Gaga when she is doing what she wants. I'm not happy when she is doing something she doesn't want to do. I have no opinion on her performing somewhere I can travel to. It doesn't affect her ability to write music, unless recording is illegal in Las Vegas (THEN I'd take I'd have more thoughts on it). End result, I'm for it as long as she wants to do it. Does me spelling it out for you give you any more information?

Archived