Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

No Full Era until 2021. WTF?

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

This whole meltdown is such a first world problem I swear, you’re legit mad that another human being who owes you nothing is doing something that makes her happy. Go out, live your life, enjoy the world. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus

Y'all spent years laughing at other pop girls "rotting in Vegas" and now I can't have my meltdown. K.:madge:

PsychicGuru
1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

I'm FUMING. She's signed to Vegas for 2 years (late 2018~late 2020) doing a minimum of 74 shows. If you look at J-Lo's run she's doing like 100 shows within 3 years and she does these 1-month legs and then take a couple of months off before another leg, which I think will be what Gaga's schedule looks like. I know there's still plenty of time for her to do other things but it's gonna be almost impossible for another full-blown era with promo, videos and an extensive INTERNATIONAl tour, not until late 2020, which means the earliest her next BIG era will happen is in 2021, if there's one at all. 

I'm done.

:madge:

:laughga: Don't you have other things to worry about?

Gaga's #1 fan

Edge Of Venus
25 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

:laughga: Don't you have other things to worry about?

Isn't this a Lady Gaga forum? :poot:

I don't think she'll start the residency without releasing new music... Talking about a full album isn't 100% realistic, but some standalone singles or even an EP are things I can totally see her doing.

highbythebeach

Even if she does 200 shows for two years, the leaves 265 days each year for other things like creating music, promo, other tours, etc...

1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Y'all spent years laughing at other pop girls "rotting in Vegas" and now I can't have my meltdown. K.:madge:

honestly your reaction isn't healthy at all. no shade but you should find some other hobbies

ArtGagaPop

We are getting ASIB soundtrack, LG6 and possibly LG7 before all the shows are done. She can easily do promo for america since all the promo spots are close to her now, she will be writing and record ing music all the time. She can spend the breaks recording videos and do ww promo and who knows, she might actually fit in a world tour at the same time.

Don't meltdown over things that are likely not to happen or you have no idea about. 

TheRoof
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Lmaoo these meltdowns are amazing

first time that i'm witnessing.mp3 meltdowns in GGD

i live

DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

first time that i'm witnessing.mp3 meltdowns in GGD

i live

DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

How is this your first???? Were you not here for ROSÉ/Frankenstein??? THE PERFECT ILLUSION MELTDOWNS WERE LITERALLY THE WORST!

I was over here screaming it wasn't love for 6 months and this website filled with ungrateful shitsuckers tried to say DANGEROUS WOMAN (the song) would be better!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

N a t h a n

I think she will still release new music and change her looks up. She may even completely change her set every 2/3 legs and also revamp the set list. 

Archived