OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

God Bless Christian Carino

Doot

Featured Posts

Fingerella
3 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Happy for them :hug: i love that hes not afraid or awkward to show his love for her despite knowing majority of her fans dislike him .

**** those fans tbh. This guy is genuinely in love with her, and she's so lucky to have someone like him in the generation were living.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, A hunty said:

**** those fans tbh. This guy is genuinely in love with her, and she's so lucky to have someone like him in the generation were living.

Exactly. 

And to the fans who complain that we said the same **** about Taylor...Taylor seemed like a good guy too. 

The only person that she dated that ever seemed extremely questionable was Luc Carl. 

9 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Sorry NO, they're literally mixing finance and romance together and these things NEVER go down well. He needs to stay away from Gaga's own business. 

*Clears throat* hey HI

I just felt the need to slide into this thread with some cold hard imported tea

This is Tarja Turunen (a queen of music, total trailblazer and pioneer of the metal industry, global touring superstar) and her husband Marcelo Cabuli:

1237742242217_f.jpg

Marcelo is and has been her manager since 2002. He was there for her when all of her bandmates let her down and conducted her to have an incredibly successful solo career that has made her break records and she keeps selling out shows to this day. Nowadays she says she's more in love than ever and her career is super strong.

Love and business can't be together you say?

8 hours ago, babs said:

I just felt the need to slide into this thread with some cold hard imported tea

get 'em!

Delusional Aura
21 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i wish i could be so lucky :giveup: 

my baby being happy makes me happy and her career is going PLACES :giveup: 

helping her prove she make those dollars and stay on top without the need for gimmicks :giveup:

Hide contents

even though i miss the gimmicks :madge: 

The next Celine Dion and Rene of the music industry :selena:

giskardsb
On 12/19/2017 at 6:56 PM, Decidueye said:

I know her dad is amazing :wub:

aren't you guys tired of this joke yet?

Archived