đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Genuinely Scared You (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
34 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

The snapping noise at the end of the MTN video :neyde:

I couldn't think of anything and then I read your post :neyde:

The ending of MTN has always creeped me out, I tend to stop the video before the last part :selena:

ARTPOP2

This part of Alejandro scares the **** out of me every damn time :sharon: cuz the loud hit sound is just so imprevisible 

20hrno4.gif

homomo

Marry The Night video. The car explosion during the first chorus actually made me jump. Also, I assumed it was the car Gaga was in and was like “SHE’s DEAD!?”

ApplauseftAdele

When I was 9 the "muh muh muh" of poker face scared me :giveup: I imagined a dead body singing it or like a mummy

rumours
1 hour ago, Dariemon said:

The whole TFM era cause all of those damn illuminati rumors and all the symbolism. She went from fun and cool to dark and occult from 1 album to the next and my wig was not ready. I remember i had TFM CD lying on my desk and this one christian girl/family friend came to visit me once and she was shook when she saw it and said "Omg!!! Dont listen to her, shes satanic!!!11111!111" :cryga:

giphy.gif

Then, you realized Gaga worships Judas.mp3 and that the Christian girl was right.

giphy.gif

#GagaInSpace2015, I was genuinely concerned for her, space travel is extremely risky, and I didn’t want her participating and I was relieved when it was cancelled 

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Rescued said:

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself :air: That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head

off topic but she looks stunning in this wtf 

Dukttape
1 hour ago, ARTPOP2 said:

This part of Alejandro scares the **** out of me every damn time :sharon: cuz the loud hit sound is just so imprevisible 

20hrno4.gif

Mine would be when she gave an interview claiming this video was about relationships of gay men. It felt disingenuous as fvck, and I was afraid she was getting too out of touch with her art.

Queen1551

The introduction to the Born This Way video use to creep me out! I used to skip until she started singing. 

iAdrian97

Listening to The Queen for the first time almost gave me a heart attack! I was like “what’s wrong with my CD let me turn it up OH MY GOODDDDDD” the drop 3 seconds in scared me so much!!!!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived