holy **** that's cringy

sksksksks r you talking about the OP or your post :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

But Katy can put on good shows tho đź‘€

It's fun paying $10 for playing dodgeball in an area, then audition for a T.V. show.

teawhore
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

sksksksks r you talking about the OP or your post :air:

my post was cringy

the thread is so sweet

♡ nyc ♡

GaGaAst
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

But Katy can put on good shows tho đź‘€

ya hosting VMA is best example.  Not cringe  at all

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6dKd--v5jUrLtoxxhrOG 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

@Ronk Perhaps you’ve seen my work on this forum desperately trying to pop this cursed top fourty bubble and trying to teach others that there are thousands of hella talented artists that they could discover. 

It’s my goal in life, welcome to the fold. :tony:

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

ya hosting VMA is best example.  Not cringy  at all

teawhore
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

ya hosting VMA is best example.  Not cringe  at all

ok this thread was meant to spread positivity

babe please

♡ nyc ♡

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, teawhore said:

ok this thread was meant to spread positivity

babe please

I really appreciate her for all the hard work she puts on. And m not spreading negativity. Chill

teawhore
Just now, GaGaAst said:

I really appreciate her for all the hard work she puts on. And m not spreading negativity. Chill

ok :hug: kinda unnecessary to say that last thing tho

♡ nyc ♡

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yes, it's a shame that people aren't aware of the depth of Gaga's talent.  Much of the public doesn't know that she's a talented musician and songwriter, and even has her hand in costume design and stage set design.  And she puts together broad concepts that we call eras, and makes sure everything fits together in that concept seamlessly.  I think the public would be amazed if they knew what she does, but they just compare her with a singer.

Yeah and beside all of that she has gone through a lot of really bad moments, moments that others probably would not get away with them. Gaga is really an artist with a lot of story, if people would only knew her like we do, they'll most probably change the way they see her.

If anyone here is really into a particular artist of the 10, and wants to see the other songs performed by that artist at the concert, let me know.  I recorded nearly all of the 3.5 hour concert.  The 16 songs I posted are less than half, and tbh, I chose the songs I believe have the most lyric beauty, and where I didn't goof up the camera work.  And certain moments really move me, such as 2:40 into the 1st song, when Charlie holds a high note but you can faintly hear the audience continuing to sing the melody.  It's like, who needs backup singers when you have an audience like that?

Btw, I brought home a bunch of Kesha confetti.  It's very multi-colored, which goes along with her Rainbow theme.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster

No....not all are. 

There is a separation of what makes you a great artist if you have vision, talent, and continuous growth in how you express it.

Most artists these days play "safe" allow others to mold their image and sound with very little input besides being a face to a brand a label and team have created for profit. 

Very few have the raw talent, the vision, and integrity to stand by ehat they believe and create.

Being famous and having a fanbase doesn't mean your talented...it means your popular.

I'm a very picky listener and don't submit to "cheap tunes" and tricks to get me to like a particular person be cause of majority following or mass appeal.

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

2 hours ago, Doot said:

@Ronk Perhaps you’ve seen my work on this forum desperately trying to pop this cursed top fourty bubble and trying to teach others that there are thousands of hella talented artists that they could discover. 

It’s my goal in life, welcome to the fold. :tony:

Sounds great!  Are you talking about a particular thread, or your posts in general?  I think any fan site gives a slanted view of the world, which is understandable.

I live outside the space time continuum.

13 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Sounds great!  Are you talking about a particular thread, or your posts in general?  I think any fan site gives a slanted view of the world, which is understandable.

Well, I post a weekly music thread, with three songs each week, in an attempt to get people to discover new music. Plus I talk about it all the time 

Archived