Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
tech

Snapchat update faces complaints


OBEY

Featured Posts

So Snapchat is in problem and they're currently rolling out an update so they don't go bankrupt.

Turns out the update started rolling out to some users (mostly android owners) and people are not happy about it.

Basically the "Stories" page is deleted and gets replaced by a page only featuring the "Discovery" section.

See for yourself:

 

Snapchat's official Twitter account even retweeted this : 

search snapchat update on twitter for EVEN more results, I saw like 4 positive tweets amongst them all :poot: 

Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all... :sweat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

Ew that looks awful :neyde: Snapchat was fine the way it is, they didn't have to completely revamp it :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Well it is their own mistake for making too many of those gimmicky snap glasses that doesn't sell, and now they did another fck ups again. Keep it going, Snapchat. Your end is near.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

ThisGuyTony

"Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..."

Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

"Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..."

Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. :ladyhaha:

Sure jan :poot: Instagram stories are more popular than snapchat stories, multiple reports show :

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/04/13/facebook-instagram-stories-more-popular-than-snapchat.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Ew that looks awful :neyde: Snapchat was fine the way it is, they didn't have to completely revamp it :saladga:

i have an update rn on my iphone and i wont do it just in case :gum: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

"Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..."

Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. :ladyhaha:

And yeah its in trouble this new update is to save them from brankrupcy cause their value keeps on falling

Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

i have an update rn on my iphone and i wont do it just in case :gum: 

I updated it this morning before I saw this thread but nothing changed thankfully :pray:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

ThisGuyTony
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Sure jan :poot: Instagram stories are more popular than snapchat stories, multiple reports show :

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/04/13/facebook-instagram-stories-more-popular-than-snapchat.html

 

5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

And yeah its in trouble this new update is to save them from brankrupcy cause their value keeps on falling

I'm honestly surprised cause I didn't actually know they were surpassed in users already. :udidnt: Literally I only have 2 Instagram stories on my feed right now from "regular people." The rest are from celebs/internet stars. :air: 

Snapchat is still superior tho. :gaycat: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

evgenigerm2

I have it and it's ridiculously bad :emma:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Florian said:

I'm still waiting the completely newly coded Android app they hinted at ... Nobody care about a revamp :grr: 

like the GP cares about a newly coded app they care about new emojis n stuff like that :sure: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THE DISCOVERY SECTION?!

I WISH I COULD REMOVE IT ALTOGETHER 

Its only to make money tbh :emma: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I have it and it's ridiculously bad :emma:

iOS or android ? :pray: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...