OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 So Snapchat is in problem and they're currently rolling out an update so they don't go bankrupt. Turns out the update started rolling out to some users (mostly android owners) and people are not happy about it. Basically the "Stories" page is deleted and gets replaced by a page only featuring the "Discovery" section. See for yourself: Snapchat's official Twitter account even retweeted this : search snapchat update on twitter for EVEN more results, I saw like 4 positive tweets amongst them all Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 Ew that looks awful Snapchat was fine the way it is, they didn't have to completely revamp it ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 Well it is their own mistake for making too many of those gimmicky snap glasses that doesn't sell, and now they did another fck ups again. Keep it going, Snapchat. Your end is near. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,539 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 "Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..." Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said: "Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..." Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. Sure jan Instagram stories are more popular than snapchat stories, multiple reports show : https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/04/13/facebook-instagram-stories-more-popular-than-snapchat.html Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 38 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said: Ew that looks awful Snapchat was fine the way it is, they didn't have to completely revamp it i have an update rn on my iphone and i wont do it just in case Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said: "Looks like Instagram will keep on gaining and Snapchat losing after all..." Snapchat was in trouble? Nobody even uses Instagram stories. And yeah its in trouble this new update is to save them from brankrupcy cause their value keeps on falling Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 1 minute ago, OBEY said: i have an update rn on my iphone and i wont do it just in case I updated it this morning before I saw this thread but nothing changed thankfully ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fatigay 21,237 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THE DISCOVERY SECTION?! I WISH I COULD REMOVE IT ALTOGETHER Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,539 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 8 minutes ago, OBEY said: Sure jan Instagram stories are more popular than snapchat stories, multiple reports show : https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/04/13/facebook-instagram-stories-more-popular-than-snapchat.html 5 minutes ago, OBEY said: And yeah its in trouble this new update is to save them from brankrupcy cause their value keeps on falling I'm honestly surprised cause I didn't actually know they were surpassed in users already. Literally I only have 2 Instagram stories on my feed right now from "regular people." The rest are from celebs/internet stars. Snapchat is still superior tho. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Florian 20,017 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 I'm still waiting the completely newly coded Android app they hinted at ... Nobody care about a revamp Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
evgenigerm2 4,056 Posted December 9, 2017 Share Posted December 9, 2017 I have it and it's ridiculously bad „I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 18 minutes ago, Florian said: I'm still waiting the completely newly coded Android app they hinted at ... Nobody care about a revamp like the GP cares about a newly coded app they care about new emojis n stuff like that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 37 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said: WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THE DISCOVERY SECTION?! I WISH I COULD REMOVE IT ALTOGETHER Its only to make money tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted December 9, 2017 Author Share Posted December 9, 2017 17 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said: I have it and it's ridiculously bad iOS or android ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.