Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

It seems like Gaga is getting underestimated

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Runway
3 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

It's over tbh she won't have another hit:S GP was ready last year but Joanne happened and it's okay she already is a well respected artist that's what she wanted and she accomplished.. No one can deny her legacy but I seriously doubt she'll have another hit era unfortunately :S

You mean joanne her longest charting album since 2011 :rip: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Very Gaga Holida
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

she only had 2 albums out since 2011 :emma:

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

It's cool and all but not exactly a hit era if you ask me..  still pretty successful for her standards but I really hope I'm wrong and she smashes during her next era :pray: but tbh I only want bops and new music from her don't care about anything else 

Runway
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

So? It’s on track to out perform BTW’s total weeks on BB200 and already passed ARTPOP and c2c

not to mention it’s platinum and nominated gor a Grammy, if that’s not a successful era, idk what is

Runway
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

It's cool and all but not exactly a hit era if you ask me..  still pretty successful for her standards but I really hope I'm wrong and she smashes during her next era :pray: but tbh I only want bops and new music from her don't care about anything else 

It was successful under any standards

-Platinum album

-2x platinum top 10 single

-Grammy nominated

-Sold out tour

this "joanne flopped" narrative only applies on an atrl delulu context

bloody g
14 minutes ago, Jed said:

you're misunderstood, I;m just being realistic. Havana is a bigger song than gaga's put out in  a while (not better, just bigger) and that can't even go number one. There are SO many other factors to going number one beyond "ok guys this is GAGA" which isn't at all a reason

Havana hasn't gone #1 but should have had anyways.

Gaga hasn't had a hit as huge as Havana since TEOG

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1 minute ago, Runway said:

It was successful under any standards

-Platinum album

-2x platinum top 10 single

-Grammy nominated

-Sold out tour

Because the SB but next era she won't have that and that makes me nervous :gum: but again at this point I only need more music :pray:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

ARTPOP, cheek to cheek and joanne make 3 tho :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

A message to all those that underestimate her: 

poUBNv7Gg

I think that some fans just try to be realistic however it is important to remember that Gaga's whole career has been proving people who doubted her wrong. So I personally believe that everyone will be eating their words just like they always do. 

⚯͛

ryanripley

ya'll listen to melodrama way too much

lighten up a little! be supportive fans for once! the joanne era has been a total success with grammy noms to finish it off :giveup: 

the only thing that could have been better were her singles performances and viewing numbers but thats about it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

People are way too negative on here. Y'all can start talking about her being "over" with the hits when she will have an era like Katy's Witness literally being mainstream trying everything and fail not when she released her most non-mainstream album in her career and still having moderate hits. Anyway believe what u want but I'm sure if Gaga wants hits she will have them.

Kimblue

I think the more engrossed in stan culture people are they fail to see the big picture.

Yes people are always underestimating her. 

Runway
4 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Because the SB but next era she won't have that and that makes me nervous :gum: but again at this point I only need more music :pray:

Not that tired ass excuse :deadbanana:

thats like saying republican is only successful because there are multiple versions of the album, or that Lemonade is only successful because of SB/visual album gimmick, why is it standards are different for Gaga lmao

sipthistea

She's always underestimated by many, mostly by her own fans who doubt her everytime she's about to release something. Yet she proves them wrong and surprises them in a good way.

I wouldn't be shocked if she gets a hit again. 

1 minute ago, Runway said:

Not that tired ass excuse :deadbanana:

thats like saying republican is only successful because there are multiple versions of the album, or that Lemonade is only succesful because of SB/visual album gimmick, why is it standards are different for Gaga lmao

Okay, I hope she proves us wrong and comes through again :pray: after all it's lady gaga we're talking about :firega:

Archived