Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Republican Senator Caught with 17 year old boy.


Eggsy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Pretends to be shocked another closeted Bible thumping Republican was caught doing gay stuff with a minor 

:smh:

Poor boy...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

I cabtvat all this demoralizing drama. It's something new every week. What a sour victory the republicans got last year... poor them :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, prince said:

This is so weird, is this like some weird giant loophole?

In the U.K it's 16 and that's it, I don't believe there to be anything like what you've pointed out 

Federal is different then state law, no state has legal age of consent that low..

Link to post
Share on other sites

shoful

I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 :toofunny:

Spoiler

Definitely gonna get a WP for this:emma: but im speaking my mind 

 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
1 hour ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

What is strange is the age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma.. Im not condoning just stating state law.. I also just found some desterbing info..

 

This is not acceptable. 

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances

Well i think here in Canada (at least in my Province) 16 is also the age...

 

But there cannot be more than a certain age gap (3 years or 5 years i forget)

 

So a 19 year old adult could have sex with a 16 year old minor... But a 22 year old would already be breaking the law

 

So basically at 16 and 17 you can consent but with age restrictions on who you partner with

Link to post
Share on other sites

FameHookah
52 minutes ago, shoful said:

I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 :toofunny::giggle:

  Hide contents

Definitely gonna get a WP for this:emma: but im speaking my mind 

 

Same sis..:selena:

WTF is MDNA
Link to post
Share on other sites

LordEnigma
57 minutes ago, shoful said:

I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 :toofunny:

  Hide contents

Definitely gonna get a WP for this:emma: but im speaking my mind 

 

Eh - I don’t think so. It sounds good in theory but 17 year old brains are not developed enough to know that they really want this.

Its more effective to get a job that you can put on a resume 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

This is old news (I made this thread) but the footage was just released. 

 

The party of Christian values. :heart: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pacify Him

Boy ha Lana Del Rey’s Carmen and Gaga’s Government Hooker era :applause:  us messy geighs could nevah :sharon:

I’m getting on your nerves
Link to post
Share on other sites

shoful
4 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Eh - I don’t think so. It sounds good in theory but 17 year old brains are not developed enough to know that they really want this.

Its more effective to get a job that you can put on a resume 

What yes they are lol. They are practically adults. I knew as much as what I wanted at 17 as I did 18. Only now do I realize some stupid mistakes :toofunny: but honestly I would still prostitute myself now and at 17 if given the chance

Spoiler

And I did when I was 19 :emma: and I dont regret it at all 

 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...