Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Gay Marriage finally passed in Australia!!


Bebe

Featured Posts

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, Blake said:

No, it’s not. 

 

Just now, Bebe said:

More of an unofficial anthem :laughga: 

It's lyrics are "We are one, but we are many and from all the lands on earth we come - we share a dream and sing with one voice 'I am, you are, we are Australian!'"

So it just kinda fits with the whole equality thing :) 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=4463897

 

Also, pardon the ignorance :giggle:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb

I look forward to the destruction of the very fabric of society and something something what about the children the no side has been complaining about :classy:

Or y'know, gay people will get married and that's it :unicorn:

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

HORAY FOR AUSTRALIGAY.....MY country :pray: 

Aussie homosexuals are quaking rn

we will look back to the year 2017 when Australia ENDED homophobia

I’m quaked!!! Getting married soon!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.
Link to post
Share on other sites

SychosSoChic

Maybe I'll actually immigrate now :air::smh::toofunny:

 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ZephyrInTheSky

Yay now i just need to find me a sexy aussie husband and move there. :cryga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Avenues
1 hour ago, Dariemon said:

Yay now i just need to find me a sexy aussie husband and move there. :cryga:

Same :cryga:

Ouch, My back hurts.
Link to post
Share on other sites

So proud of my country! Walking around the city, with all the buildings lit up like rainbows. Such a great day! 

I won't die, but I can't live without you
Link to post
Share on other sites

They told me at work and they gave me a group hug whilst I burst into happy tears :unicorn:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...