'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Anyone Hate Bloody Mary? (feat. Tellemhone)

teawhore

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Receipts:

Bloody Mary is quite subtle actually, it's a song about Mary being divine and human at the same time, with a subtext (maybe it's not even a subtext) about the role of a woman who is supposed to be a superstar and a real woman at the same time. Not life alteringly deep perhaps but it works as a pop song.

She said this before Born This Way came out. The way I read it, Gaga recognises it's not that big, exceptional, defining-Gaga song almost every fan claims it is. It just works. As a pop song.

when talent doesn't recognise talent :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

To the 'fans' that hate Bloody Mary

UQ6GdYb.gif

That’s with very Fan Favourite  Song sis :poot:

Mychal

VOLANTIS
28 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Receipts:

Bloody Mary is quite subtle actually, it's a song about Mary being divine and human at the same time, with a subtext (maybe it's not even a subtext) about the role of a woman who is supposed to be a superstar and a real woman at the same time. Not life alteringly deep perhaps but it works as a pop song.

She said this before Born This Way came out. The way I read it, Gaga recognises it's not that big, exceptional, defining-Gaga song almost every fan claims it is. It just works. As a pop song.

It doesn’t mean Gaga thinks any less of the song though.. :emma: 

I mean look at applause lyrics. That became a lead single. :giggle:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I don't like it. "I'll dance dance dance with my hands hands hands above my head head head" just kills the song for me

teawhore

This thread's mess mess mess with my thread thread thread that's such a flop flop flop, cause Jesus is,

a really not cool bean

♡ nyc ♡

Archived