Gaga meeting Bowie

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
3 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

I mean, he even met Lorde who is clearly not as fan of him as Gaga, who literally tattooed his face on her back when he died ! :toofunny:

landscape-tilda-swinton-lorde-david-bowi

He’s a fan of Lorde. 

"She has always been such an inspiring sweet supportive soul to me, always lifts me up. The Ghost of Xmas' past poses with Icon, Muse, and REAL Supermodel IMAN!" 

640?cb=20131113142516 

It's possible they spoke and met through Iman or even the other way around, this proves there was a connection there. 

Also read this article, it shows Bowies music taste and from knowing the artists and music he listened to it isn't surprising if he didn't like Gagas music. 

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2010/jan/24/david-bowie-on-his-ipod

pedrohemg

I think he didn't like her. Also, correct if I'm wrong, his son didn't like her Grammy tribute for him, right? I think he tweeted something about it. So this reinforces my first statement.

PerfectGUY
13 minutes ago, prince said:

"She has always been such an inspiring sweet supportive soul to me, always lifts me up. The Ghost of Xmas' past poses with Icon, Muse, and REAL Supermodel IMAN!" 

640?cb=20131113142516 

It's possible they spoke and met through Iman or even the other way around, this proves there was a connection there. 

Also read this article, it shows Bowies music taste and from knowing the artists and music he listened to it isn't surprising if he didn't like Gagas music. 

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2010/jan/24/david-bowie-on-his-ipod

If she had the chance to talk to Iman, she definitely said a word about David !! Thank you, I'm satisfied now :excited2:

SilkSpectre
13 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I remember reading an artical saying that Gaga and Bowie were pen pals, but I don't know if that's 100% true.

Other people (artists) have had David Bowie contact them via email and had a penpal relationship with him so I can believe it’s very likely particularly as she is friends with Iman. 

Speaking as someone who knows as much about Bowie as I do about Gaga, Bowie was weird like that. He never attended many events (at least, towards the end of his life). He preferred just to make music and spend time with his family and close friends. While I would have loved for Bowie and her to have met, Bowie is special. He wouldn't duet with her at the Grammys or something. He is beyond that. He turned down knighthood and the opportunity to perform at the 2012 Olympics.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived