Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

Disco Heaven

Come on weed-smokers, tell us naive folks (me):

Is that most likely weed or plain tobacco?

For me it seems more like weed than tobacco. Why would she smoke tobacco in a pipe like this? I mean, it would be easier to light up a normal cigarette. Most people I know that smoke pipe do that with marijuana in it, not tobacco. But I'm not from US, so I really don't know.

But what I think is... nevermind is tobacco or weed, because it was obviously her trying to get attention from the media. So, it can be like, uhm, an empty pipe. :lolgaga:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on weed-smokers, tell us naive folks (me):

Is that most likely weed or plain tobacco?

You really can't tell by pictures what it is. Those kind of pipe are for weed but you can definitely smoke tabacco too with it, a buddy of mine used to do it all the time. I'm pretty sure she's just smoking tabacco in this just for provocation.

Have some of you been in denial this whole time or something? She's been very open about smoking weed.

gagaforgaga2010

Tobacco is actually less addictive than cigarettes because it doesn't contain nicotine. My great grandfather smoked a pipe, and he only did it on ocassions from what I can remember and what my parents say. Would actually be happy if she switched to smoking a pipe.

Shadow

It isn't like the first time she has smoked. It could be for show, tobacco, or weed. So what?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

NathanC

It isn't like the first time she has smoked. It could be for show, tobacco, or weed. So what?

some fan just really need to re-f***ing-lax... It's her life... If anything judge her on alcohol or cigarettes, much more addictive and dangerous d--gs... Even THEN it's her life...

She's still writing beautiful music, loyal to her fans, and doesnt lie about her bad habits... They just need to keep their judgements to themselves...

prince

This is a metal weed pipe, which looks like what she is smoking out of, why would you do tobacco out of it when you can easily light up a fag, and you wouldn't roll spliff in that situation, it's much easier to just get a pipe out. And anyhow it doesn't matter, if she wants to smoke weed then she can and if her voice does **** up or she becomes unstable we've lost Gaga, but whose fault was that?

goldmicrometalpipe.jpg

Looks like she's hotboxing :teehee: She's probably going to get so much **** in the press for this if that's a weed pipe.

skeletal-hooker

so many fans are always like "free b---h!" "we don't care what people say!", saying you're bad b---hes, etc etc. then they see her doing something like this and go ape **** and act disappointed in her?

she's a free b---h. hell, i'd be worried if she was sniffing bath salts. weed is good.

For me it seems more like weed than tobacco. Why would she smoke tobacco in a pipe like this? I mean, it would be easier to light up a normal cigarette. Most people I know that smoke pipe do that with marijuana in it, not tobacco. But I'm not from US, so I really don't know.

But what I think is... nevermind is tobacco or weed, because it was obviously her trying to get attention from the media. So, it can be like, uhm, an empty pipe. :lolgaga:

You really can't tell by pictures what it is. Those kind of pipe are for weed but you can definitely smoke tabacco too with it, a buddy of mine used to do it all the time. I'm pretty sure she's just smoking tabacco in this just for provocation.

Thanks guys! I was actually really curious. :sweat: And I agree, it could just as easily be tobacco, it was the pipe itself that matters in regards to getting her point across.

ceminay

Found this on LM.com :smh: :toofloppy:

i4c48c6bf49fa3_700.jpg

aww mommy monster will die puweez stop it :( :pawsup:

Archived