Probably not going to hear news about her for a long long long time :selena:

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Probably not going to hear news about her for a long long long time :selena:

I hope not :gum:

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I wanted to hear news on her new album not this. :saladga:

More like hear her statement on these allegations...:gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pamelaisley

I've been playing the new Pokémon game lately and I had the idea to create my own region and draw my favorite singers as gym leaders and League members. She was going to be a gym leader but as soon as i read this i decided to replace her with Kesha. :nails:

I still have her vinyl, CD, a shirt and 2 pins but i'm not really the destroying type. Plus, nobody in my house knows that i have those things and they'd be suspicious if they ended up in the garbage. I mostly just liked her for her music, I didn't really care for her as a person. 

What Mel posted doesn't feel like enough and i feel so bad for Timothy. i can't imagine what its like to have your best friend do that to you. im so sorry for anyone who's ever gone through that. 💔

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

I'm with you. This is trendy this years, accusing of rape without any proof and the story it's always like "I didn't want but I still did it with any force or violence". Like gurl, you could have ran away, punch her in the face, scream to her... I think we can't trust her just like that.

this is wrong on so many levels, you don’t trust the story because she didn’t fight back? you have to reread it and fully understand the context because her fighting back might actually make it unrealistic

you should probably revisit the message if TIHTY before you try to speak on behalf of a victim next time. do NOT tell them what they should have done when you’ve never been in their shoes :crossed: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pacify Him
Just now, ryanripley said:

insensitive, no?

take everything you see in the internet with a grain of salt :lolga:

I’m getting on your nerves

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

:/  there’s a time and a place

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Solitaiire
35 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

seriously? she has been seen with her on instagram lives and pictures yet you still dont believe it? I mean Melanie herself admitted it did happen, she just said she didn’t say no. 

People like you are the reason victims are afraid to come out.

BYE PUMKIN.:madge:

Pacify Him
4 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

seriously? she has been seen with her on instagram lives and pictures yet you still dont believe it? I mean Melanie herself admitted it did happen, she just said she didn’t say no. 

People like you are the reason victims are afraid to come out.

BYE PUMKIN.:madge:

Was the act shown in Instagram live? Were there pictures?

yeah and also she posted the story in Twitter .. :lana:

I’m getting on your nerves

ALGAYDO

I see some of the members on here defending Melanie, but have jumped on the hate wagon with every other person accused. Y’all ain’t sleek, and it’s truly disgusting how you can pick and choose who to bash for rape allegations depending on whether you like the person’s music or not. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LadyLuca

The story sounds wierd

1.The story just sounds wierd. "I did not have the power to say no" (as she touched my arm)

"She asked me to touch my bobs and I said yes" (but I meant no)

2. Then again. She hintend that she has a boyfriend and that she did not want this. But Melanie didnt let go. She continues. And what a great friend gives u the advides to do drugs instead of cheering u up. Both of them must be very depressed-so she had no energy for that.

There are 2 parts in my body. The first one says. Bul ****- There is so much bad things happen. And you always have to fight in life. This was a situatuion which could have been avoided by talking. Its alomst as if she wanted to be a victim here. Do people not defend theirselves anymore? There are situatuions which cant be avoided- they would laugh at this

The second party says- I dont really know what happend there. Melanie reacted to this and confirmed that  they had sexual interactions. It really sounds that she was forcing her and trying to convince her. Maybe I just want to protect her because I love her msuic so much and I dont think it fits to her. But maybe I am wrong and she is a bi tch underneath and really tried to force that girl harder than even described.

I cannot really judge here. I dont know what really went on. What I really dont get here is that everybody makes it public. Why not report it to the police? Is it the money? cant they win? Its like a trend.

I think everybody can agree on: A rapist should not be offered a stage

Archived