Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Era Is Coming

alp0707

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I think it's rather obvious we are getting next music next year. Like no doubt about it. 

Like stated before Gaga usually has a 2-3 year cycle with her albums and she's been clocking a lot of studio time. 

I just don't think we'll get anything till after this month. And it makes sense as to why she performed The Cure at the AMAs vs a new song. Why release a new song right around the holiday season? It wouldn't be a smart business move. 

Clarence
21 hours ago, KleinGa said:

sis he just confirmed he wasn't talking about her when he said December 18th. Put your wig back on 

*puts wig back on*

Lord Ryry

well. Where is it? 

This twitter account is such a troll, and blocks everyone who even suggests they are wrong. 

moonboywow

This is why it’s a good idea to reveal that an album is coming soon and then a few days later, release the single and album at the same time. Just saying. That would get rid of fake insiders. 

adamsenigma
52 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

hilarious they deleted the tweets

They deleted ALL their tweets tho. They have always been a trustful source.

BlingNotTheMusic

I would LIVE for a surprise drop but I don’t feel Gaga would do it. I think she lives for the whole traditional album build up, physical cd release etc. Although The Cure release had me shook, I hope she saw how capable she is. 

I watched literally every interview in the Joanne era and at some radio station or something they asked her about surprise drops. She didn’t seems too into it. Such a shame. :lana:

(You would think with her frustration in 5F2 on Joanne being leaked early she would think outside the box on how to prevent that AKA: no physical cd for some bobo store to put out early...)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived